IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i make hundreds of cash my own way, but decided to get a job my mate said was going to expand my horizons and get some actual job experience, ive now been working 5 10-12 hour shifts a week as a kp with no break, and im ready to actually cut my wrists instead of turning up for another 12-cls, which means working 10 hours sraight till the kitchen shuts, and then a 3 hour brutal clean up.

i would just walk the fuck out but i promised my mate who got me the job i wouldnt fuck him over.

fuck jobs.

I'm pleased with all the Ministry related responses I got with my last post, but I've been drinking all day and am used to puking after drinking to much, with is pretty much my least favorite part of existence (the puking). For the record I am also of the opinion that everything Ministry did after Psalm 69 was garbage... but Al Jourgensen's still pretty cool.

FWP #2: I can't know for certain if the .gif posts on the LUDD Dude Seriously thread are just text or if there are actually emoticons that my browser cannot read, though I suspect that's the joke. It's the lack of certainty that perturbs me. I'm also bothered by the fact that I think i got that thread title wrong, and that I edited what I said to be less confusing, but it's now more confusing as a result. Fuuuuuuuuu :wtf:

Girlfriend's family is visiting and staying in our tiny little apartment this weekend for a belated christmas, they just arrived today and already everyone is asleep from driving al day, they're all asleep on air matresses in our living room... I just got home from work about a half hour ago and I'm wide awake, but because everyone is asleep I'm confined to my bedroom forced to be quiet and messing on the laptop, I'm probably gonna have to force myself to sleep soon because they're going to be awake early and wanting to do things so I won't be able to sleep in... I hate forcing myself to sleep, mainly because it never works.

...aaand they're up, all of them by about 7:30am and once they're all up there's no use even trying to sleep, I didn't get to sleep til about roughly 2am. I just love it when my days off end up with me getting even further behind on sleep :trashbear:

Edited by ghOsty

I've spent about half my waking hours for the last three days on I-95 in New Jersey. Now I'm looking at another hour just to get into the Lincoln Tunnel.

Holiday travel can gently bathe my testicles in Jell-O.

Guest disparaissant

29, but maybe they've cottoned to the fact that i've an old soul?

haha gross gross gross if anything i have the mentality of a fucking teenager and "old soul" is seriously the grossest phrase ever.

I'm listening to 'Rest Proof Clockwork' by Plaid for the first time and am not really feeling it. It seems to me that their later albums are much stronger. Probably need to give this one time.

I suppose this isn't really a problem though. I am just getting a heavy ninjatune downtempo hiphop/scratch vibe on the first few tracks which is an aesthetic that rarely stimulates me much...

Wait, 'Gel Lab' just picked up and this is pretty cool!

I'm listening to 'Rest Proof Clockwork' by Plaid for the first time and am not really feeling it. It seems to me that their later albums are much stronger. Probably need to give this one time.

I suppose this isn't really a problem though. I am just getting a heavy ninjatune downtempo hiphop/scratch vibe on the first few tracks which is an aesthetic that rarely stimulates me much...

Wait, 'Gel Lab' just picked up and this is pretty cool!

hmm i don't know much about that label but you should check out something wicked this way comes form the herbaliser, i recall liking that album a lot

I'm buying too much good stuff for me to consume; I have a stack of good books, some delightful cd's, and pirating (yo-ho) some proper movies.. but instead of actually enjoying it, I just spent most of my time funposting on the internet and listening to other people's point about some vague shill conspiracy involving Israel and a couple of nukes.

The solution? Turning off the computer, or just unplug the internet. I probably should probably do that soon. I like people in real life better anyway.