IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

There's a new-ish guy in my office who cracks all of his knuckles around 3 times a minute, all day, every day, to the extent that I'm amazed he hasn't snapped every finger above the knuckle off of his hands by now.

Within a couple of days of him doing this, I told him politely yet firmly how bad it sounds in a loud and mostly quiet office, and would he mind not doing it, please. He was extremely apologetic (he seems quite shy, generally) and calmed it down for a day or two... but his memory doesn't seem to be so good, as he's gone right back to doing it just as much as before. Starting to think it's like a self-inflicted nervous tick that he can't work around. It's driving me to distraction!

Well tell him to stop again. It semi worked the first time, it's effecting your work and he probably doesn't mind stopping, you are most likely helping the poor dumb dumb.

I burnt the centre of my palm on the end of a plastic spatula stiry thingee, that i had left to close to the gas hob. Now who's the dumb dumb i spose. It's funny but it's illuminated to me the position which i hold these things that i had never thought of before and in a most painful manner, because of course i had to keep cooking. Just some pasta creamy bacon vege thing.

I had wayyyy too much peri-peri sauce with my Nandos last night and my stomach is aching now.

peristalsis sauce

There's a new-ish guy in my office who cracks all of his knuckles around 3 times a minute, all day, every day, to the extent that I'm amazed he hasn't snapped every finger above the knuckle off of his hands by now.

Within a couple of days of him doing this, I told him politely yet firmly how bad it sounds in a loud and mostly quiet office, and would he mind not doing it, please. He was extremely apologetic (he seems quite shy, generally) and calmed it down for a day or two... but his memory doesn't seem to be so good, as he's gone right back to doing it just as much as before. Starting to think it's like a self-inflicted nervous tick that he can't work around. It's driving me to distraction!

Well tell him to stop again. It semi worked the first time, it's effecting your work and he probably doesn't mind stopping, you are most likely helping the poor dumb dumb.

I burnt the centre of my palm on the end of a plastic spatula stiry thingee, that i had left to close to the gas hob. Now who's the dumb dumb i spose. It's funny but it's illuminated to me the position which i hold these things that i had never thought of before and in a most painful manner, because of course i had to keep cooking. Just some pasta creamy bacon vege thing.

yeah this becomes an addiction, he probably doesnt even want to do it. i was terrible for it when i was 10-13 or so, it took real hard work to stop doing it.

I used to crack my wrists and neck all the time, but eventually it became painful so I stopped.... except any time this subject comes up it triggers that old compulsion and I crack my wrists once or twice for old time's sake (just happened).

i got a really nice forced patina on my opinel no. 8 picnic knife, but if I brag about it people will think I'm a libertarian

They only had 2% evaporated milk at Mac's, and it's as though I put regular milk in my coffee. Fucking disgrace if you ask me.

What is macs?

I fucking hate moths. Bees and wasps aren't a problem but I fucking hate moths.

Moths are big and easy to lead out of the room man, they don't even sting, how can you hate them more than wasps. They sting you for no reason at all. Fuck wasps, seriously. I found that comment deeply offensive

Little moths are a pain. Maybe he doesn't like the clothes eating little moths. We also have other moths that build little nest capsules out of silk on the ceiling sometimes. In another house it was like an infestation. All these moth grubs climbing up the walls, that was a weird house.

Guest realtrance

There are carpenter bees having sex outside my bedroom window, in mid-flight. It is distracting.....

They only had 2% evaporated milk at Mac's, and it's as though I put regular milk in my coffee. Fucking disgrace if you ask me.

What is macs?

It's pretty much 7-11.

I don't often see moths here, but mosquitoes are a bloody nuisance in the summer (no pun intended). I want to destroy all mosquitokind.

I think that, but then i remember what an important part of the food chain that they are (i'm of two mind about this, because sure in the frozen northern parts of the world perhaps they bring nutrients from the land animals into little ponds, but then again, is it worth the aggravation for every other being in nature. Fucking parasites, who needs 'em, apparently there are more parasitic species than non-parasitic, i wonder about that stat, but there it is. So i wonder what would happen if we got rid of them all. Well except for useful things like wasps that lay their eggs in caterpillars, species like that can stick around.)

So maybe wherever i am have lasers shooting down all the mozzies before they can bite me. Whilst i'm figuring out whether we should annihilate the whole species.

1) tell your girlfriend that 'hey, we're gonna die someday and life is short...maybe let's try an open relationship'

2) make the 'erection connection' with the cute hippy girl

The End