IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Sennheiser cable build quality generally seems to be terrible. I've repaired previous pairs, but they always fail in another part of the cable as well.

The Sennheiser HD-6x0 series cables are pretty high qualituu and replaceable and the headphones are glorious sounding, but the PX100 cable was super sucia shitty.

I really liked my PX100s but they didn't last. I replaced them with yuin pk3 earbuds which also shat out in the cable department.

Grado cables are thick and nice but they tangle like shit with the free rotating ear cups and they are heavy as fuck.

Cables are a prob

Eaten alive by mosquitos.

My band name got taken by an another band on bandcamp one month before I attempt to register the name. This is so fucking typical. Now we're back to the tedious process of thinking up dumb names until we can settle on one everyone can live with. And all this the day I finish mixing our album. I bet the album art will be done before we have a goddamn name. Also, this album's kept me preoccupied on and off the last four years. I need something new to obsess over.

Call yourself midge attack* or something else like that. Or use the acronym EABM which sounds like eeabum, which is kind of catchy i guess. Start a thread, we'll have a new name in a couple of hours, give us some parameters though so it's not all over the shop.

* this is pretty catchy actually, gonna see fucking midge attack, yeeor, wooo.

Is it because they had criminal convictions, or it that one of their lyrics criticized the US or something 'troubling, put them on the no fly list' like that.

I drank two black coffees and now a green tea, even tho I'm supposed to be in bed soon. Can't sleep now. Fuck I don't wanna go to work tomorrow...

the fwp is that there are people who can't figure out that windows 8 is basically two os'es: a faster windows 7 (aka desktop mode) and a touch-friendly os. you can do everything you did on widnows 7 with the same ease if you're not an idiot.

the fwp is that there are people who can't figure out that windows 8 is basically two os'es: a faster windows 7 (aka desktop mode) and a touch-friendly os. you can do everything you did on widnows 7 with the same ease if you're not an idiot.

I...

agree...

with...

Eugene,,,

:emotawesomepm9:

Damn, guys. I'm feeling that feel when you want to do a lot of stuff, you have so many ideas in your brain so fucking awesome, but since I have a lot, I don't know where to start, therefore I'm doing nothing :(

Edited by logakght

I know that feeling, i'm sitting on a mountain of inachievement, that grows ever skyward by the hour, and my heart is at the bottom of that mountain crushed by the weight of all those dreams that haven't been levitated into life and so cannot yet soar on wings that i should have crafted though diligent and focused activity.

/gets job writing depressing hallmark cards

If only the weight of our procrastination amounted something Leon, like for example, "There's going to be a war Mr. President what will we do?" "Get our side and theirs to call in the greatest procrastinators, let them have a meeting in the finest of locations holed up in the swankiest of hotels. By the time they've gotten around addressing the point at hand the world will be beyond this petty squabble." "Genius sir, i'll get right on it."

And so finally, ages after the first act of procrastination to grace the earth which didn't result in the loss of that individual's life to some predator or other, these ball and chains to the gene pool of humanity had finally found a vocation of merit to the world, a vindication for their years of little to no effort, and the lord said that it was good.

Damn, guys. I'm feeling that feel when you want to do a lot of stuff, you have so many ideas in your brain so fucking awesome, but since I have a lot, I don't know where to start, therefore I'm doing nothing :(

1) Pick one

2) Do it

Way to twat up the fwp thread Gene. No doubts that, if I owned (or was required to work regularly with) a Win 8 machine, I'd have it doing what I wanted and how I wanted in a very short period of time, just as with every previous OS changeover.

The issue was with running 8 out of the box. The task was to browse to a network folder and open a jpeg, something that's been both possible and trivially easy since before Windows 95. And yet Windows 8 failed spectacularly.

It was his opportunity to demonstrate mastery of walking and chewing gum at the same time or some other such complicated task that would be beyond the limits of those lesser humans amongst us. It's how the cat rolls.

gangsta-cat.jpg

I know that feeling, i'm sitting on a mountain of inachievement, that grows ever skyward by the hour, and my heart is at the bottom of that mountain crushed by the weight of all those dreams that haven't been levitated into life and so cannot yet soar on wings that i should have crafted though diligent and focused activity.

/gets job writing depressing hallmark cards

(hugs)

I think my mom has just frustrated my opportunity to fok with a cute girl. Thank you, mommy.

What did your mum say, that you like anal penetration on a first date, or that you prefer sex when you're dressed up like a gimp baby? I don't see how anything less would get a horny young lady to not fuck.