IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I think my mom has just frustrated my opportunity to fok with a cute girl. Thank you, mommy.

What did your mum say, that you like anal penetration on a first date, or that you prefer sex when you're dressed up like a gimp baby? I don't see how anything less would get a horny young lady to not fuck.

I met that girl because she was selling donuts, and I (and my mom, well) are trying to give in adoption a dog we rescued. So the Donut Girl went to my house and tried to sell me some of her donuts but I didn't wanted so I said: "No, thanks :3" But then she saw the dog and said: "Aww, it's so cute" and blah, blah. Then she asked more and I told her to take my cellphone number if she wanted it. She told me she will ask her parents. So good. Then, some days later, she starts to talk to me via whatsapp but in a very personal mode, like asking "And how was your day? What are you doing?" Since I'm a boy an boys usually think about sex, I'm sure she wants to fuck me. So I even invited her to a date this wednesday, and she said that yes. She also told me if I would want donuts, so i told her that yes, and to come on monday (yesterday). I was completely sure she would suck my dick so I thought about an hour where I was alone (aprox. 8pm). But, that day, my mom arrived earlier and the Donut Girl arrived one hour later. I was washing the dishes so my mom opened and I simply heard in a cute little voice "Do you want some donuts ^_^" My heart stopped (and my erection too). My mom said "No thanks", and Donut Girl was gone when I ran out to find her.

I'm still talking to her, though. Still wanna fuck.

Selecting an album in Finder and then pressing command-O to open the album in iTunes results in iTunes only playing the first track, even whilst importing the whole album.

As a result I am forced to drag'n'drop into iTunes and then press play.

Curses, my day is ruined.

Guest jasondonervan

- Expensive car MOT bill

- Asked to re-schedule a meeting with my boss six times over the past two weeks because he is too busy to even breathe, lately... and it still didn't take place. We sacked it off in a collaborative manner, at least...

I was being exercise drill instructory. I'm sorry if i got your hackles up hun, i know reading dleet can be a little trying after a hard day when you've got a sore leg. Forgive me.

:beer:

delet didn't like the yes track I posted on facebook today And then he didn't have the common decency to stick around logged in on fb to read my heartfelt retort

(cause that's got to have happened, even a fairground clairvoyant could have seen that coming + fiskt)

lol sorry man.

• delet...

• Interests:ignoring collateral damage (well not so much with modey cause i've got a soft spot for him and some times i feel he's an emotional chap whose feelings could get hurt by my rape and pillage say what i think attitude to conversing with my nearest and dearest) (lol j/ks bro, before this tired mind digs a hole out of shear boredom due to an overhelping of wanting to talk to someone somewhere.

-------------------

I want to play guitar loud in the living room but it's probably not the wisest of ideas for my neighbour's sake, it's only an acoustic but i'm not quiet at it, the soreness of my finger muscles can attest to that. Also, the third possum has bellyflopped it's way onto the roof of my house with a nerve flashing BOOM, it's not a highway guys, i mean i don't mind and i love all you furry fluffbags and you're perfectly welcome to use my roof as a predator free bridge between trees, but my god does the sound of your landing punch into this room with a wallop.

I was being exercise drill instructory. I'm sorry if i got your hackles up hun, i know reading dleet can be a little trying after a hard day when you've got a sore leg. Forgive me.

you really shouldnt call women hun/sweetheart etc dude, although alot wont care, plenty of women see it as a condescending (and possibly subconcious) reminder that they are a different gender to you, when as an equal it really shouldnt matter. much the same way it would irritate me being specifically called son by someone meaning to put me down for being younger than them.

Edited by messiaen

you really shouldnt call women hun/sweetheart etc dude, although alot wont care, plenty of women see it as a condescending (and possibly subconcious) reminder that they are a different gender to you, when as an equal it really shouldnt matter. much the same way it would irritate me being specifically called son by someone meaning to put me down for being younger than them.

give me a break. PC for no reason is using language against someone as a passive regressive way of bullying. ( i meant to write regressive, i also know that you mean well but seriously darlin' [-; I don't agree in anyway that you can disentangle language from it's intent, it's like saying because some people have been run over by cars we should ban all cars, or because some people have died from imbibing too much alcohol in one sitting that that is now not allowed. What you are in fact doing is creating the conditions where by my use of 'hun' will become seen as an insult, by divorcing good sense and logic from the act of interpreting the written word. If we follow this path we might as well be paranoid at the potential for misapprehension of everything that we say to anyone ever, and we'll only talk to one another through PC imam approved missives, at times of the day that have been deemed appropriate by the higher PC authorities.

lol and you say that i take things too seriously mate, heheheheh.

As for your example about getting annoyed by being called 'son', get over it laddy. This sort of thing used to amuse me to no end for the complete divorce from the better sense of logic. Once upon a time, many years ago, i would quite innocently say to people my age, "Hey kids" as a greeting. I started saying it because David Letterman always used it so it filtered into my vocabulary. Anyway, some people, particularly the uptight, precious ones. Would take offence to this. "What do you mean kids, we're your age." And on it went with over the top, drama queen type comments; that either deliberately misread the situation, probably for point scorings sake or it was that it illustrated an ironically childish obsession with not being considered immature*. Were these people proto emos? I don't know, but it was certainly completely ridiculous and wrong headed, and creating conflict when there was absolutely no need for it.

How can you deal with this kind of massive gap in the grasp of reality, logic and empathy? Over the years i have come to the realisation that it's best not to care and just to press on. I am pretty sure that were you here and found what an enlightened, good natured and egoless fellow i am, that you would take my hand that i extend in friendship and a beer from my fridge, and as a smile presses back your cheek muscles, the tension over this nonsense would be flushed from your mind.

/luvf dleetra mistress of lack of distress.

give me a break. PC for no reason is using language against someone as a passive regressive way of bullying. ( i meant to write regressive, i also know that you mean well but seriously darlin' [-; I don't agree in anyway that you can disentangle language from it's intent, it's like saying because some people have been run over by cars we should ban all cars, or because some people have died from imbibing too much alcohol in one sitting that that is now not allowed. What you are in fact doing is creating the conditions where by my use of 'hun' will become seen as an insult, by divorcing good sense and logic from the act of interpreting the written word. If we follow this path we might as well be paranoid at the potential for misapprehension of everything that we say to anyone ever, and we'll only talk to one another through PC imam approved missives, at times of the day that have been deemed appropriate by the higher PC authorities.

lol and you say that i take things too seriously mate, heheheheh.

As for your example about getting annoyed by being called 'son', get over it laddy. This sort of thing used to amuse me to no end for the complete divorce from the better sense of logic. Once upon a time, many years ago, i would quite innocently say to people my age, "Hey kids" as a greeting. I started saying it because David Letterman always used it so it filtered into my vocabulary. Anyway, some people, particularly the uptight, precious ones. Would take offence to this. "What do you mean kids, we're your age." And on it went with over the top, drama queen type comments; that either deliberately misread the situation, probably for point scorings sake or it was that it illustrated an ironically childish obsession with not being considered immature*. Were these people proto emos? I don't know, but it was certainly completely ridiculous and wrong headed, and creating conflict when there was absolutely no need for it.

How can you deal with this kind of massive gap in the grasp of reality, logic and empathy? Over the years i have come to the realisation that it's best not to care and just to press on. I am pretty sure that were you here and found what an enlightened, good natured and egoless fellow i am, that you would take my hand that i extend in friendship and a beer from my fridge, and as a smile presses back your cheek muscles, the tension over this nonsense would be flushed from your mind.

/luvf dleetra mistress of lack of distress.

* - Perhaps it's that i never had a problem with being young, i never had to act in any fashion according to any, other than that which was my nature. Wise enough to know that i am ok with being somewhat naive, but keen to know more if the opportunity presents itself. Funny thing is that as you get older you find that many people around have actually never matured beyond a certain age, their views and attitude to life have atrophied, so what is the point in revering or feeling intimidated by this aging anyway if everyone else fixed their brainstate sometime in their teens. Maturing should be what you strive for, heh.

/ goes to the liquor store to buy some booze for the first drink in like 4 months, cause it's my birthday after midnight, look out chatmm (maybe).

i dunno man, i just have a fair few friends who hate being called hun/sweetheart by anyone who isnt over 60. keep doing what your doing, but be aware some people are not going to like it.

delet didn't like the yes track I posted on facebook today And then he didn't have the common decency to stick around logged in on fb to read my heartfelt retort

(cause that's got to have happened, even a fairground clairvoyant could have seen that coming + fiskt)

lol sorry man.

• delet...
  • Interests:ignoring collateral damage (well not so much with modey cause i've got a soft spot for him and some times i feel he's an emotional chap whose feelings could get hurt by my rape and pillage say what i think attitude to conversing with my nearest and dearest) (lol j/ks bro, before this tired mind digs a hole out of shear boredom due to an overhelping of wanting to talk to someone somewhere.
Haha nahh I didn't reply. It's all good; I'm used to it by now!

lol sorry man.

• delet...
Haha nahh I didn't reply. It's all good; I'm used to it by now!

mais alors vous êtes gentile!! Remind me to send you a christmas card babe. :emb:

Been farting a lot today, which is great, think it might have been the chia seeds in my breakfast. Anyway, came home and made myself a 6 egg and spinach omelette, with extra hot chile sauce on the side. 5 minutes later and there's already rumblings. I reckon there's a 40% chance I'm going to fart myself to death during the night.

Come home from work too tired to do the things i want to do (make music, learn Photoshop), this is no longer a motivation issue (this is the most motivated i been in years), its an energy issue, i dont know what to do :( i might have to sacrifice some days at the gym and weekend soccer games.

disappointed that noone properly took the piss out of me today. -sie- yue had yor cans bitciz [-;

happy birthday delet

PSYCH

happy birthday for real this time