IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I live in a ghetto inhabited by violent crackheads.

I fear for my life and safety quite often.

(The rent is super cheap which is very important as I'm am saving up for a down payment of a house, so moving would make saving more difficult)

I live in a ghetto inhabited by violent crackheads.

I fear for my life and safety quite often.

(The rent is super cheap which is very important as I'm am saving up for a down payment of a house, so moving would make saving more difficult)

what city do you live in?

ah I see... I don't mind crackheads too much, the ones here where I live are not usually violent and crazy. They're more of a spectacle, they do funny stuff and generally don't harass people.

the breed of crackhead must vary. Stay safe.

ah I see... I don't mind crackheads too much, the ones here where I live are not usually violent and crazy. They're more of a spectacle, they do funny stuff and generally don't harass people.

the breed of crackhead must vary. Stay safe.

20 minutes ago I just watched a crackhead punch a dude in the face, and then punch the dude's girlfriend in the face.

lol I even gave you advice on how to get past the church level, Zeph

haha oh shit you did too! I thought that was the first one... but I thought all my Dead Space memories were from the first one, which I also have.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only person who does this. I also bought Aphex Twin's SAW vol 1 twice... probably in the same year. And I bought a Hella CD twice, but in that instance it was a case of ordering it online, then seeing it in a store for really cheap before the order made it to me (which I forgot about). I can probably sell that one for a profit.

Turns out the one exam I have this year falls on the morning I was going to head to Sonar.

On the plus side though, me and a couple of mates are going to fly to Canada later in the year and do a road trip through Boston, New York, Niagra Falls etc.. Can't really wait for that.

i can't be bothered to go shopping. the idea of shopping is only appealing when i'm skint.. i don't have things i need though. really i need to buy a whole wardrobe + a wardrobe. can't online it because i have to try clothes on first.

never done post-xmas sales shopping. what kind of shops are good in sales? is tk maxx just the same as ever (good stuff must have sold before i got there)?

I got too drunk for my girlfriend's comfortbility level. I'm sorry.

:(

It's alright. I just couldn't stop freestyle rapping for a few hours.

I totally read that as "freestyle raping".

FWP: why is champagne so expensive?

my bedroom is aprox. like this:attachicon.gifdrrr.JPG

I don't like where your bed is located, it should't be in a corner like that (the side of the bed against a wall), an adult bed should be in the center of a wall, no sides should be touching wall.

I guess my bed is not adult then

Its not too late to change it unless you want to bring girls to a child's room.

FWP: why is champagne so expensive?

I'm having this problem with spirits (and alcohol in general). I've plowed through a bottle of bisongrass vodka, a bottle of white rum and a whole lot of beer in the last week. Kinda running out of money and payday isn't until the 14th of January, argh!

I'm trying to find the october 1995 essential mix by A Guy Called Gerald but I can't find a freaking d/l anywhere....

edit: found it finally

Edited by StephenG

I can't decide between any of the new year's eve parties I've been invited to, and it's 8.39pm. Trying to get drunk before I leave the house so I can just wing it, but I've had five beers and two pina coladas and the alcohol isn't working AUGH