IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

^Just ask, man. I did it once, and my friend had just genuinely forgotten amidst all the planning he'd done.

Fwp: I need to file my taxes still, but the internet keeps happening.

Man, I wish I could tell you guys what that thing Warp posted on Facebook is a reference to.

PM me for details.

it better not be a shirt

I'm telling you it's an ironing board cover. Warp is crossing over into domestic product marketing now.

Next up!? Come to daddy oven mitts and BoC toilet seat covers.

I'd just shit on the BoC covers and send it to them maybe then they'd make some fuckin music

lol. feces has the right to children

fecal cycling?

Edited by StephenG

I'd just shit on the BoC covers and send it to them maybe then they'd make some fuckin music

fecal cycling?

covers like bed covers? boc bed covers! i'm in

fecal cycling?

everything you doo-doo is a balloon

[edit: sorry, everyone]

Edited by LimpyLoo

FWP: people who listen to steinbolt on laptop speakers.

fwp: your typing of laptop links us to ebay. lol

lolwut¿

When there was the vigilink business (has that been removed already?!), in your post where it said "laptop" it would link me to ebay to purchase a laptop lol!

Guest Aserinsky

I just walked into the female toilets at uni by accident. I was able to stop myself before I got passed the corridor but holy fuck do I feel embarassed.

Having almost everyone that attends my lectures and the guy that runs Wall Of Sound watch me do it didn't necessarily help.

I just walked into the female toilets at uni by accident. I was able to stop myself before I got passed the corridor but holy fuck do I feel embarassed.

Having almost everyone that attends my lectures and the guy that runs Wall Of Sound watch me do it didn't necessarily help.

Nearly a year ago I had almost walked into a temporary ladies' restroom outside a supermarket. I had lost a contact lens earlier in the day, so that might've been attributed to poor vision.

Later that same day, I got a speeding ticket from local law enforcement. This was after receiving a new pair of contact lenses though.

I've spent most of today futilely searching for information on how to get my video and audio to sync up properly in final cut express. In the end I ignored all that vague technical information that was tenuous at best, separated the video image from the audio that was meant to go with it and nudged the audio forward by several milliseconds. I don't think it was the proper way to do it, but it seemed to work. I just hate how I wasted several hours trying to figure out something that I could fix myself simply by doing the intuitive thing. Fuck video editing software and fuck me for trying to do it right. The wrong way is usually faster.

Latest AMFWP: I'm planning to move out of state in three months or so, once my apartment lease expires. Yesterday and today I received phone calls from my dad, asking if I would like to split the rent on a property with him once I move down.

I have mixed feelings about the idea. While the price of rent is cheaper than what I'm paying now, and finding a flatmate won't be a challenge, I wonder if I'd end up sacrificing some independence by living with a parent again. I don't even know what job I'd have in that area by then. I also suspect it's not the ideal situation to be in if I were dating, should I happen to meet a woman of interest.

Edited by ambermonk

Guest Aserinsky

I walked into the ladies' in our old work building one evening after work drinks. stood there for a good 10 seconds wondering why the urinals were missing, then it clicked and I got the fuck outta there. no one saw me.

not that I use urinals anyway. imagine accidentally going into the ladies', entering a stall and locking the door behind you, only to realise afterwards when you hear female voices that you're in the wrong toilet. trapped. and you're probably not going to make it out safely without being spotted and screeched at and called a filthy perv when all you wanted was to bust an innocent poo.

Your avatar goes perfectly well with that statement.

Guest disparaissant

i'm trying to play as an amazon-esque kingdom in crusader kings 2, but it's REALLY hard to murder all your male heirs in that game. plus people just challenge the shit outta female rulers anyways.

I walked into the ladies' in our old work building one evening after work drinks. stood there for a good 10 seconds wondering why the urinals were missing, then it clicked and I got the fuck outta there. no one saw me.

not that I use urinals anyway. imagine accidentally going into the ladies', entering a stall and locking the door behind you, only to realise afterwards when you hear female voices that you're in the wrong toilet. trapped. and you're probably not going to make it out safely without being spotted and screeched at and called a filthy perv when all you wanted was to bust an innocent poo.

Your avatar goes perfectly well with that statement.

..... it's hennity's fault

indiana university has a couple of unisex bathrooms. i always thought that was really cool.

every housing bathroom at my school is unisex! even the dorm showers... it's like fuckin starship troopers in there

I walked into ladies' bathroom by accident at Istanbul airport while sleep deprived and drunk. It took a while for my brain to catch on what the sight of all the people with the scarves on their heads around me signified. All the women just stared at me and then started laughing and I rushed out with my face red.

IDK if this is a first world problem.

indiana university has a couple of unisex bathrooms. i always thought that was really cool.

every housing bathroom at my school is unisex! even the dorm showers... it's like fuckin starship troopers in there

does that lead to a lot of sex? =/