IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I was transferring cooked rice from one container to another and I got some rice on the floor.

Also our soy sauce is in a huge container (Costco) and it's impossible to poor so I need to find a smaller bottle to put it in so that it's pourable. I don't want soy sauce soup.

FWP: People on FB pressuring me to do things. For instance, PMing me personally and begging me to go to a show or event.

It's about as aggressive as marketing can possibly get and it's a perfect way to ensure that I'll feel weird about you and your stuff.

FWP: People on FB pressuring me to do things. For instance, PMing me personally and begging me to go to a show or event.

It's about as aggressive as marketing can possibly get and it's a perfect way to ensure that I'll feel weird about you and your stuff.

A friend did that recently with regards to donating to a charity she supports. I didn't respond.

FWP: no idea what I should watch while I eat pizza.

A friend did that recently with regards to donating to a charity she supports. I didn't respond.

FWP: I wish I had some pizza.

yeah, there's no colbert or daily show to d/l this week, that's what i usually watch whilst munching away.

chewing the fat

yeah, there's no colbert or daily show to d/l this week, that's what i usually watch whilst munching away.

Because of the new extra line after posts, I thought your response was actually a quote of one of my earlier posts and I was blown away that you remembered something I said years back, using the past me to answer the present me... then I was like "what the hell -I never said "whilst!"... then I got it.

I used to watch Colbert and Daily Show all the time when I had cable, but I've never thought to download it. I bet it's all streamable somewhere too.

FWP: need to do dishes, miss having a dish washer, terrible day old coffee aftertaste, kind of wish the clock on the wall was silent, ditto for the fridge.

I've got an assignment for one Java course, an exam for another, completely busy weekends and Sonar in the next couple of weeks.

I'm not sure whether it was a good idea to get a flight for Sonar 4 hours after my exam?

Because of the new extra line after posts, I thought your response was actually a quote of one of my earlier posts and I was blown away that you remembered something I said years back, using the past me to answer the present me... then I was like "what the hell -I never said "whilst!"... then I got it.

I used to watch Colbert and Daily Show all the time when I had cable, but I've never thought to download it. I bet it's all streamable somewhere too.

FWP: need to do dishes, miss having a dish washer, terrible day old coffee aftertaste, kind of wish the clock on the wall was silent, ditto for the fridge.

You can stream dailyshow off their website if you like watching ads for cider, or whatever they're spruking to that demo these days. I can't in OZ because they block IPs from here watching it, due to licencing agreements.

Also, dishwasters are essential. I think it quite terrible that this place doesn't have one.

The CPU fan of my game PC has died for the 3rd time in 2 years. I'm starting to think my motherboard is killing my fans.

My cat has been following me around everywhere in the house lately, and today he followed me into the bathroom while I was pooping. He looked pretty horrified when he realized what was going on.

I feel like this might have happened before, and I might have posted about it in here, which is also a fwp.

Edited by baph

My cat has been following me around everywhere in the house lately, and today he followed me into the bathroom while I was pooping. He looked pretty horrified when he realized what was going on.

I feel like this might have happened before, and I might have posted about it in here, which is also a fwp.

My cat always looks pissed off too. I think it's because most cats actually drink out of the toilet when we're not looking. They like running water, not water that sits in a bowl.

So the look is kind of like: "dude wtf are you shitting in my water for right meow?"

The girl I like is lesbian. I'm a heterosexual man so, therefore, I can't be a lesbian for her to love me.

Shit sucks.

Edited by logakght

The girl I like is lesbian. I'm a heterosexual man so, therefore, I can't be a lesbian for her to love me.

Shit sucks.

I know this feel

Some of them can be converted. Have you tried tucking it back and stuffing a bra?

why?

Sound quality is shit.