IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

speaking of which...

FWP: How the hell do you talk to girls? I used to be pretty decent at it--especially since I look like a giant mosquito--but I've gotten rusty in the last 5 years from having a girlfriend.

Be good looking, apparently then you can say whatever you want up to the point where you ask her out and it is accepted, and thereafter come to the rational and reasonable conclusion that obviously whatever it was that you said the best thing to say. Then you can go round sharing this insight with lesser mortals.

peasy

Be good looking, apparently then you can say whatever you want up to the point where you ask her out and it is accepted, and thereafter come to the rational and reasonable conclusion that obviously whatever it was that you said the best thing to say. Then you can go round sharing this insight with lesser mortals.

peasy

Shit, I gotta gain some weight. I'm pretty gaunt right now.

For some inexplicable reason, I look like an anemic vegan with a drug habit. *shrugs*

peasy

Shit, I gotta gain some weight. I'm pretty gaunt right now.

For some inexplicable reason, I look like an anemic vegan with a drug habit. *shrugs*

lolz, i want to look like a junkie, it's the hip thing

I have a job interview on wednesday and they have asked that i do a presentation about myself as a graphic designer

apart from a fear of public speaking, being the focus of attention and not having a clue how to go about this. no pressure then

arghhh!

seems the laziest way to conduct an interview from them. like i have to put in all the work while they twiddle pens and eat biscuits

anyone else had to do this kind of interview?

maybe i'll do it using the mode of modern dance to express myself or use text to speech with lasers smoke and strobes

gonne be the longest hour of my life

So they've yet again found a way to perform an interview that is even more likely to favour sociopaths, and further disable social inepts. They can tell if you're good at graphic design by looking at your portfolio and then make sure that you're the right fit for the business (that you're not a nutcase) by having a little chat (interview).

If it's just 10 people or so, I don't see the problem. Very few people genuinely enjoy standing in front of others like that but it's still something you should be able to do. Of course if it was like 200 people or so, that'd be pushing it, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Prepare well and you'll be fine. FINE!

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

the longest hour of my life

Surely they don't expect you to prepare a one hour lecture about yourself? That'd be intense