IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

so fucking bored. just sitting here at my desk switching from one boring-ass tab in my browser to another, instead of working.

99% of my time at work :(

i hate my job even though i work for decent people who pay a decent wage.

Guest jasondonervan

Woke up after a blissfully dreamy night's sleep, somehow convinced myself it was Saturday today, until my alarm rudely sounded off and reminded me that it's Friday. Bah.

Can a mod remove the "best answer" from this thread so that I can just click the last page from gen ban instead of having to do the extra step of clicking the thread first every time? Better yet, can we get rid of this "best answer" feature? It makes me cry tears of blood. :catsob:

PS this is my FWP.

I think I might have set a new record for illness during holidays:

This is the 4th time in a row I've been sick during a holiday.

Fuck this gay earth.

At this rate I'll probably be the first Dane to catch Ebola or some shit.

:catrage:

Edited by Npoess

ive not been ill for 11 years. apart from one bout of mild food poisoning last year. i dont even experience colds as anything more than a blocked up nose.

*jealously steals messiaens healthy bloodcells and injects them in veins*

*passes out, wakes up with an Olivier Messiaen complete organ works boxset in hands*

woah, neat

My main backup external hard drive was stolen last month, and hasn't yet been replaced. My secondary backup is a clunky old external hard drive with its own power supply. I have been using this lately to store all my music, plus work crap. Power adapter broke yesterday (wires frayed). I have another adapter from an old laptop that fits. This morning I tried running it using this, drive didn't start up, started smelling that lovely burnt circuitry smell...

That's probably all my music I just lost (plus hundreds of GB of work back-up files)

Luckily I have the bulk of it on CD, but still, fuck!

Someone stole my car two days ago. It was parked out in front of my girlfriends place and when I woke up, it was gone. Checked the tow-yards, called the police, chatted with a decently friendly officer, then begrudgingly went to catch the bus.

The dick who stole my car added 1 hour to my daily commute due to busses being shitty in my particular area. Fucking human piece of garbage... The allure of driving a 92' honda accord must have overwhelmed him...

My main backup external hard drive was stolen last month, and hasn't yet been replaced. My secondary backup is a clunky old external hard drive with its own power supply. I have been using this lately to store all my music, plus work crap. Power adapter broke yesterday (wires frayed). I have another adapter from an old laptop that fits. This morning I tried running it using this, drive didn't start up, started smelling that lovely burnt circuitry smell...

That's probably all my music I just lost (plus hundreds of GB of work back-up files)

Luckily I have the bulk of it on CD, but still, fuck!

Laptops generally have higher voltage than drives..

The actual disk may still be salvageable if it really needs it ?

Just for the record,

amps are the 'size' of the tube the electricity flows down,so you can have bigger amperage on your lead: (device is 0.5amp your lead/plug is 1amp)

Voltage is the flow of electricity. This Must be exact or things melt, device or plug. (if Device 12v DC, lead/plug 12v DC)