IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I agree with Delet.. Sorry Yek, but man the fuck up.

My very stupid first world problem is that people posting serious emotional stuff in this thread irritates me:

It's in very poor taste and disrespectful to make mention of a lost human life in a thread titled stupid first world problems. Or do you agree that it's rather stupid to see you father's lack of tact as a problem and one that only some mollycoddled first worlder would give a second thought to (even if so the previous point stands)?

People need a place to vent

It's a first world problem because it doesn't involve your own day to day survival like feeding yourself or nursing a blown off limb from an IED.

Oh beerwolf come back! It's usually much more lighthearted. :)

My FWP from last night is one of my external HDs died last night, containing some music i was in the mood for. I had to re-download it all from bleep. I think it took at least 30 minutes. Grrr

yet another mkv that won't play in MPC, no audio in VLC and my power dvd trial has ended. Are these files a conspiracy by power dvd to get us to cough up dinars for their bloody decoder.

spending too much time trying to find a workaround, too tired to eat dinner now

fwps

well, the only flaw in your plan is that I've already had several strong brews to kill my anxiety

my bro ditched out on me

so I'm considering it.

If I had a question I genuinely would want answered it would be: what's the worst I can lose (by going out alone)?

Not to contribute more drama here, and I've been M.I.A. the past couple of months, but I just found out a couple of hours ago that my step brother had shot himself and is in the hospital in CA. Not sure if he's gonna make it.

Right on fucking New Year's. Sorry to be a downer everyone.

well, the only flaw in your plan is that I've already had several strong brews to kill my anxiety

my bro ditched out on me

so I'm considering it.

If I had a question I genuinely would want answered it would be: what's the worst I can lose (by going out alone)?

your phone, that fucking sucks i wouldn't recommend it, remember to back up your phone data before you head out. I always get into all sorts of kooky situations when i go out alone, gregarious monster that meets some odd characters.

I'm not really one to recommend things though given that i rarely go out, so my story count is low, but when this has happened, like i said. heh.

Not to contribute more drama here, and I've been M.I.A. the past couple of months, but I just found out a couple of hours ago that my step brother had shot himself and is in the hospital in CA. Not sure if he's gonna make it.

oh lord, i'm sorry man. ;-/

yet another mkv that won't play in MPC, no audio in VLC and my power dvd trial has ended. Are these files a conspiracy by power dvd to get us to cough up dinars for their bloody decoder.

spending too much time trying to find a workaround, too tired to eat dinner now

fwps

No easy transcoder? Does VLC show an audio track? I never have problems with mkv, but then again, I rarely watch any dodgy anime rips ;) (i kid i kid, i'm sure your sources are fine. oddly though i watch less anime after being with my current partner (who's japanese) than i did before).

My FWP - doubtful if my bloody cold is gonna let me make it past more than two beers. Pressure in my sinuses could crush the hull of James Cameron's Deepsea Challenger.

oh lord, i'm sorry man. ;-/

'Preciate it Delet.

Jesus fuck that's rough man. Stay strong and much love and blessings to you and your fam.

Sadly, he expired in the hospital today.

I think he struggled with depression for a while, and much if it likely comes from his deployment as an army medic in Iraq in 2010.

I appreciate your support Steve-O. I know you've experienced a recent loss as well.

I am so, so sorry to hear that.... It's really really tough losing a brother. I lost my step brother in 2012 and it was really hard on my whole family so I can imagine what you're going through...

If there's anything (seriously anything) I can do let me know, via PM.

i'm soo sorry ambermonk .. /hug from the guvnr [-;

Ambermonk, I'm so sorry to hear that.

May fortune smile on you and your family.

Thank you guys. I may have acted like an asshat here sometimes, but your support is one of the reasons I stick around. Much appreciated.

I may have acted like an asshat here sometimes

lol, no you haven't. you're like the most neutral person on here. sympathies and strength to you in this difficult time.

i recall people that irritate me with vivid and sensational disgust (well until they disapate from my sphere of view, whereupon they are quickly forgotten), and you my dear ambermonk are not on that dicklist.

I may have acted like an asshat here sometimes

lol, no you haven't. you're like the most neutral person on here. sympathies and strength to you in this difficult time.

i recall people that irritate me with vivid and sensational disgust (well until they disapate from my sphere of view, whereupon they are quickly forgotten), and you my dear ambermonk are not on that dicklist.

Thanks again guys. I don't mean to make a scene here, but I try to be as fair and even-handed as I can. Once again your support helps a great deal during this tragedy.