IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

my fwp: spent what is close to my last $50 on shitty dirt weed that was only 2/3 of what it should have been weight wise. now i'm going through shit i don't need to get some cash again and the first thing i will buy will be something quality!

Meta fwp, addiction to weed

I'm constantly tired these past few weeks. All i want to do is sleep. No flu symptoms or anything like that... I don't get it.

depression maybe?

I get super tired when depressed.

2nd world problem: $0.85 kebab stall i frequent was taking longer than usual. Got bored and took a step back, and it wasn't even the normal stall!

It was... better.

But takes longer.

Now what do I do?

naw I'm only kidding. I had 50 cent breakfast every day in Burma. Sometimes I would splash out on coffee and bump that shit up to 70 cents.

So is second world actually a thing then? I've only ever heard anyone mention first and third worlds up until now. I've always wondered about this mysterious second world no one speaks of.

I'm constantly tired these past few weeks. All i want to do is sleep. No flu symptoms or anything like that... I don't get it.

depression maybe?

I get super tired when depressed.

Yeah, i think this is it... though it's in no way comparable to the dark depressions some people I know get. I'd feel like an imposter if I were to get in on the depression thread at this point. It's more of a first world problem depression than a depression depression.

If you can force yourself to (as when I'm depressed I seriously lack any motivation), try and exercise.

This will kickstart a ton of healthy hormones and hopefully make you feel a bit better. Then try and keep the momentum going.

feel better!

oh cool, fenton lives in cambodia? doesn't show location on my phone. my friend volunteers at an orphanage there and there's some really lovely scenes to be had.

lol., that sounds kindov sus.

heeh

how does scene translate to suss in your dirty deletr mind? i'm not talking about abu gharib or anything yeesh!

if you can't figure it out, that's probably for the best gary glitter.

OR

your friend's gary glitter right ?