IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest jasondonervan

Went to the Parcelforce depot to, you guess it, pick up a parcel

Rather than dealing with my collection, the guy behind the counter seemed to think my time would be better spent hearing him tell me in great detail about how 'people send all sorts' and 'once had someone send a box full of dicks, weighed a ton' which he swiftly followed up with 'why do people import dildos? They're really expensive...'

Usually I would have found this sort of ribald chatter hilarious, but I really just wanted my bloody parcel so I probably unwittingly gave him a blank expression and mild grunt of acknowledgement, which might have explained him swiftly changing the conversation over to their Christmas opening hours instead.

I wasn't collecting a box of dicks

I, too, have had things jammed into my urethra for medical science. And I come out of that experience with the knowledge that I will never truly understand anyone who is into sounding.

My girlfriend's answerphone message has remained unchanged since she was 13 (she's 23 now). I'm a 35 year old man who leaves messages for a 13 year old.

Haha that is amazing!

So it suddenly appeared on my laptop screen a small white spot. I know it's a common shit on screens, and it's barely visible, but it annoys me a bit. I don't really give a fuck, but I'm worried that it could grow, you know, like cancer. Can that happen?

So it suddenly appeared on my laptop screen a small white spot. I know it's a common shit on screens, and it's barely visible, but it annoys me a bit. I don't really give a fuck, but I'm worried that it could grow, you know, like cancer. Can that happen?

yes, buy healing rods

yes, buy healing rods

I can definitely help you with that.

:catrecline:

Bloody Apple store won't accept my credit card anymore - never mind that I used this same credit card to purchase something on November 22nd.

I can definitely help you with that. :catsalute:

Bloody Apple store won't accept my credit card anymore - never mind that I used this same credit card to purchase something on November 22nd.

I can definitely help you help him with that. :pedobear:

I can definitely help you help him with that. :pedobear:

For a mere 5 quadzillion dollars, I can definitely help you help him help me with that. :trashbear:

Christmas is soon which is cool, and I've spent more than I probably should have on others, which is still cool.

Fucking speeding fine in the post £100 for 72 in a 60 ON A FUCKING MOTORWAY PATRICK MCLOUGHLIN YOU CUNT!!!!

I can't figure out what else to get my girlfriend for christmas.

Not like she is expecting something grand or anything, she's very down to earth.

But I want to get her something else. ho hum