IGNORED

Aphex Twin joins Pitchfork Music Fest Paris

flaptop

aphex's rider requests are legendary and have included such items as a 30ft inflatable monkey, ice-water with diamonds, the entire bratislavan country & historical dance troupe and a woolly mammoth.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ever heard of Mix Master Morris? I noticed on his facebook page he was complaining about getting paid. Apparently he doesn't get paid for gigs until 90 days later and often promoters dont pay for almost a year. So he has to front for the travel to the gig himself.

He says its like that for everyone, but i hardly believe Aphex would put up with that shit.

My mate was filming backstage for BLOC weekend last year when AFX played. He certainly doesn't put up with that shit. In fact, I won't go in to any detail but he's quite the Prima Donna. Don't get me wrong.. I still worship the ground he walks on!

can you please go into more detail? i would very much enjoy that

yes so would I, please divulge...

Whats the point? Its only gonna provoke angry or sarcastic comments. I love AFX, he's one of my all time fave artists & has been for over 10 years, my friend just gave me some revelations about him thats all. Doesn't make me like him less, as far as I'm concerned, if you have a back catalogue like Riches you can do what the fuck you fucking want.

ever heard of Mix Master Morris? I noticed on his facebook page he was complaining about getting paid. Apparently he doesn't get paid for gigs until 90 days later and often promoters dont pay for almost a year. So he has to front for the travel to the gig himself.

He says its like that for everyone, but i hardly believe Aphex would put up with that shit.

My mate was filming backstage for BLOC weekend last year when AFX played. He certainly doesn't put up with that shit. In fact, I won't go in to any detail but he's quite the Prima Donna. Don't get me wrong.. I still worship the ground he walks on!

can you please go into more detail? i would very much enjoy that

yes so would I, please divulge...

Whats the point? Its only gonna provoke angry or sarcastic comments. I love AFX, he's one of my all time fave artists & has been for over 10 years, my friend just gave me some revelations about him thats all. Doesn't make me like him less, as far as I'm concerned, if you have a back catalogue like Riches you can do what the fuck you fucking want.

all right mate chill out. wind your neck in lol. jesus

Archived