IGNORED

new skam on the way

homecharlie

no excitement for Mr 76ix??

I'm excited. Can't you see?

Also,

Go SKAM! Looks like a mighty fine line-up of new releases!

*excited*

Maybe i'm missing essential Mr 76ix, but the stuff i've heard sounds very standard. excited about the other stuff though

if you combine tracks from the first 2 you would have a very solid album imo

Guest Gravity

Maybe i'm missing essential Mr 76ix, but the stuff i've heard sounds very standard. excited about the other stuff though

I haven't listened to a lot of his stuff, but this track is pretty neat.

really? i think the first album is solid as hell, love it. If you haven't heard Mr 76ix check out his first album by the way

really? i think the first album is solid as hell, love it. If you haven't heard Mr 76ix check out his first album by the way

oh i agree. it is definitely good. so is the 2nd. but the best tracks from both would make a killer. he is talented for sure.

All three albums by 76ix are shit-hot. I agree that '3 (Minority of 1)', might need a little more time than the first two, but it's worth giving it a proper go. 'Spirit Of Man' might be his best ever for me. And any artist who incorporates the theme tune from 'Sorry' into one of his tracks (i.e. 'Romanticism') has got to be be legendary.

His other 2 albums felt more like proper salt of the earth aggressive jungley music, whereas I thought 3 minority of one felt different, more technical and didn't quite hit me as hard...

sounds more like they just found extra gescom stock somewhere and will be selling it in the shop? i would be pretty happy to get copies of the first few 12"s for a non-silly price

well this deflates my hopes a little

Archived