IGNORED

WTF is with the new layout? (read thread before posting)

chim

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

Is it just me having issues with the smileys list (on both Chrome and Firefox). The whole window seems real wide and most of the smileys are broken jpgs -

post-19-0-04283000-1312999247_thumb.jpg

Same.

i don't like the member titles being on top of the avatars

looks better and makes more sense below the avatar

don't know if that has been mentioned yet

i think you need to refresh, they have been below since yesterday i believe. are you using chaos' new theme?

Is it just me having issues with the smileys list (on both Chrome and Firefox). The whole window seems real wide and most of the smileys are broken jpgs -

watmm.JPG

this should be fixed now. the forum was expecting there to be .png versions of these, but all we had were gif versions... so i ran them through gif2png. problem solved.

i still find the black thing on the top to look ungly and useless this is not MAC OS. its a website joyrex. put the things from the black thing into the blue part

i still find the black thing on the top to look ungly and useless this is not MAC OS. its a website joyrex. put the things from the black thing into the blue part

The only bad thing in this new layout imo but it's realyl annoyng.

I quite like the minimal, functional mobile layout, is sexy. Though I can't figure out how to navigate to a specific thread page.

440Tz.png

click the "page x of y" thing.

edit: oh, mobile layout. yeah, no idea.

I quite like the minimal, functional mobile layout, is sexy. Though I can't figure out how to navigate to a specific thread page.

Yeah, it's annoying when I go into a thread, then try to hit the button labeled General Banter at the top it just reloads the thread... Makes me go back to the root of the forums when I hit the header at the top

i was browsing watmm on my iphone (dunno if it matters) at work today and in this thread for example i had to click "next page" 17 times to get to the most recent posts, which was sort of annoying.

i hate the bright puke green

you guys should get rid of the ugly green, at least make it dark blue , green does NOT work

You already said that.

You already said that.

no actually i didnt

Leeloo Dallas Multiquote

i hate the bright puke green

you guys should get rid of the ugly green, at least make it dark blue , green does NOT work

You already said that.

You already said that.

no actually i didnt

Leeloo Dallas Multiquote

as you can see when you read that , isaid something completely different the second time. thanks though

Archived