IGNORED

WTF is with the new layout? (read thread before posting)

chim

in a few days you will forget what the old one looked like, and this will seem normal. happens every time.

Smaller avatars, terrible colors (leaving alternating shades of blue and green for boring white and GREY??? puhleeze..), too much clutter and breathing space around the content. Sure. WATMM has a look, god damnit, and this isn't it. And NO topic subtext?? The top thing reminds me of facebook.

LOL, you're an idiot - WATMM hasn't had a "look" in years... that was the default forum skin, as is this one - patience!

It was great though. It didn't need a bunch of editing like this one obviously does.

because it was already edited, like this one will be. everything is on default settings at the moment, avatar size, etc...

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

profile pictures are compressed, like i'm accessing the site through a shitty 3G mobile phone.

why?

also keyboard shortcuts don't work anymore, so i can't press tab + enter to reply.

in a few days you will forget what the old one looked like, and this will seem normal. happens every time.

Smaller avatars, terrible colors (leaving alternating shades of blue and green for boring white and GREY??? puhleeze..), too much clutter and breathing space around the content. Sure. WATMM has a look, god damnit, and this isn't it. And NO topic subtext?? The top thing reminds me of facebook.

LOL, you're an idiot - WATMM hasn't had a "look" in years... that was the default forum skin, as is this one - patience!

It was great though. It didn't need a bunch of editing like this one obviously does.

because it was already edited, like this one will be. everything is on default settings at the moment, avatar size, etc...

Ok well my point is that when you use a skin long enough it becomes part of the forum geist. This just feels flashy and characterless.

see other thread. he's working on a skin. this is the default skin.

Yeah I'm being impatient and at the same time hopeful of a nice change.

Edit: Fuck my spelling

Ok well my point is that when you use a skin long enough it becomes part of the forum geist. This just feels flashy and characterless.

we've done this at least 5 or 6 times since the 90s.

make it so people can upload a custom emotion (its just a picture and words filter) on there own and can "share" or "take" there emotions with others

we've done this at least 5 or 6 times since the 90s.

yet it's stayed the same for roughly 7 years? how come?

i like it showing my pic next to the last post so if i make a bunch of posts in a row there will show alot of me in the list!!!!!! :sup:

the new reply notification does not work. I am not receiving notifications about new posts in this topic currently even so they are there

I got one the first time but then it stopped

Make it so we can LIKE other peoples posts, share pictures, videos and links to people we have friended, and also start groups and events. Cheers.

Also, change the name to watmmbook.

:emotawesomepm9:

Archived