IGNORED

derp

karmakramer

Guest Enter a new display name

But there is so much to discuss about when we take the airplane to attend Richard's half arsed laptop mixes in order to oveanalyze the tracklist and label unknown tracks as unreleased Aphex Twin!

Let's use this thread to walk the talk.

O, and btw: when will Richie release new material? Supposedly he has 10 albums ready to release. I'm going with february 2012. Just a hunch.

At first I wasnt sure, just like you, but I've gone through everything and I am now confident there is at least one childrens novel, a new line of roland synthesizers, six cassettes and a vhs tape to be released by november 2012.

O, and btw: when will Richie release new material? Supposedly he has 10 albums ready to release. I'm going with february 2012. Just a hunch.

i think our Aphie will do that speculative thing i just pulled out of my ass

But there is so much to discuss about when we take the airplane to attend Richard's half arsed laptop mixes in order to oveanalyze the tracklist and label unknown tracks as unreleased Aphex Twin!

Thats aimed at me, give me my Forbidden Fruit recording back if your going to be cheeky ya monkey, I didnt know it was a Mark Broom track until someone alerted me in Xltronic, by the time I posted this on this forum someone had beaten me to it, I mean how the fuck are you supposed to know if a track is actually an unreleased Aphex Twin track and how come no one is prosecuting Richard for using their tracks in his set.

normally i'd make some sort of witty remark, but i kind of agree with karmakramer.

What's up hahathhat? Feeling under the weather?

What do you think he's doing RIGHT now? Like, right at this very moment?

Getting 6 crates of Stella for a fiver from Tescos?

Making his 15th album?

Making sandcastles?

Snaring Cornish bears?

Smoking a pipe?

Scratching his gonads?

Skinning a rabbit? (probably more BoC that one)

What do you think he's doing RIGHT now? Like, right at this very moment?

He's just parked his Ferrari in the middle of the street with the keys still in the ignition and ran into a nearby building to hide inside a closet for two hours because he thinks the cops are chasing him. He's doing this because he's been up for four straight days and he's completely out of his mind. On cocaine.

Being Aphex is crazy like that.

Guest hahathhat

normally i'd make some sort of witty remark, but i kind of agree with karmakramer.

No, but this terrible new board skin isn't helping my mood. Aphex has been dead in the water for the past couple years, and threads on this forum for the last two or so of those years tend to break down into the following categories:

- When Will There Be A New Album?

- Aphex is playing [Live Gig Thousands Of Miles Away From hahathhat]

- Aphex played [Live Gig Thousands Of Miles Away From hahathhat], and here are shit quality videos!! sorry the whole audio recording glitches out every time some sub-bass hits

- Is [song/Artist] actually Aphex Twin?

- Is [Fake AFX] fake AFX?

- Technical Questions (what piece of gear, how did he make xyz, etc.)

I'm very, very bored of all these topics, with the occasional exception of Technical Questions, but 90% of the time, that's shit too.

It doesn't help that ChenGod locked all the topics I actually liked in this forum.

No, but this terrible new board skin isn't helping my mood. Aphex has been dead in the water for the past couple years, and threads on this forum for the last two or so of those years tend to break down into the following categories:

- When Will There Be A New Album?

- Aphex is playing [Live Gig Thousands Of Miles Away From hahathhat]

- Aphex played [Live Gig Thousands Of Miles Away From hahathhat], and here are shit quality videos!! sorry the whole audio recording glitches out every time some sub-bass hits

- Is [song/Artist] actually Aphex Twin?

- Is [Fake AFX] fake AFX?

- Technical Questions (what piece of gear, how did he make xyz, etc.)

I'm very, very bored of all these topics, with the occasional exception of Technical Questions, but 90% of the time, that's shit too.

It doesn't help that ChenGod locked all the topics I actually liked in this forum.

it's the same in the BoC forum, tho. but you and karma still post in there, don't you?

Archived