IGNORED

Happy 40

psn

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Richard!

Thank you for stopping by to read wattm on your birthday. Congratulations and salutations, well done.

I hope you release those five albums soon. Please.

Love,

Me.

*cringe* errr... Happy Birthday, RDJ... so you gonna put that new album out now then, or wut? :P

Aww man, step back, you go straight to business ? you will scare him.

Hi Richard,all the best, grap a seat, anyone for cake ?

isn't that what everybody really wants to know, though? or are you all just crazy Aphex stalkers? ..wishing a man you've never met before a happy birthday... :emotawesomepm9: what you really desire is a new album, surely..

not getting cute with my message, i'll just wish him a happy birthday although i'm sure we are the last people he cares to hear it from, if he sees any of this at all :biggrin: i'll put on 'Lornaderek' from Drukqs and it's an official Aphex Twin birthday. Apparently he was born about 5 am according to mum, so now it's truly his birthday

Guest ataronchronon

Last night at the end of his set in Lecce, Italy, visuals showed HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD and a girl with RDJ face lying on a bed and smoking a cigarette. Too bad I didn't have a camera, weirdcore visuals was great, at a certain point he facemapped people upon Berlusconi photos.

hello rich,

where is my new album? i can't find it anywhere. is this the way you thank me, after all we've been through?

your attitude deceives me. i am deeply deceived by the way you play with my feelings. i am not a toy. i deserve better than you.

i hope you suffer now. the house of cards is collapsing. there is no escape. i hate you forever

good day

Last night at the end of his set in Lecce, Italy, visuals showed HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD and a girl with RDJ face lying on a bed and smoking a cigarette. Too bad I didn't have a camera, weirdcore visuals was great, at a certain point he facemapped people upon Berlusconi photos.

that sounds pretty cool! - jealous to not be there!

lol

'Come to Grandpa' will be followed by 'Window-Watcher' and 'Medications'...

plus various EP's under the new pseudonym, Busy Body.

Archived