IGNORED

Asian or African Elephants?

Guest dese manz hatin

Guest dese manz hatin

what's your type? take your pick and let tha games begin :sup:

fake edit: also i would make this a poll, but i obviously cant. someone jump in to save the swag.

very useful like, i prefer the african one cuz of its bigger ears and its less fat (not that theres something wrong with likeing fat things)

african elephant, because i had an online freelance design project for some weird motherfucker who had a caramel apple store somewhere in asia, and wanted a logo design incorporating a photo-realistic asian elephant mascot. i only had african elephant photos to work with, and he kept bitching at me about how little it looked like an asian elephant.

edit: found the fucker. fuck this project, and fuck asian elephants. elephant-final_noshine.jpg

african elephant, because i had an online freelance design project for some weird motherfucker who had a caramel apple store somewhere in asia, and wanted a logo design incorporating a photo-realistic asian elephant mascot. i only had african elephant photos to work with, and he kept bitching at me about how little it looked like an asian elephant.

edit: found the fucker. fuck this project, and fuck asian elephants. elephant-final_noshine.jpg

Shoulda told him to shove that caramel apple up his ass

lol that hybrid elephant looks like a hybrid of a lephant and a grandma

your face looks like a hybrid of my fist and fuck you

lol that hybrid elephant looks like a hybrid of a lephant and a grandma

Ha! That's exactly what I thought when I saw it. Except I think you're thinking of its mother, sup. The hybrid was a little baby.

Also I spelt "elephant" correctly in my mind :sup:

Definitely african.

They're big and cool:

017_PP0233~African-Elephant-Posters.jpg

asian ones look like they have downs syndrome, no offense to all the downsy watmmers.

indian_elephant2.jpg

Archived