IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, what about goldie? He's still doing his thing proper.. tons of new mixes, fabriclive 58 for one was killer.

not to mention his old mixes are among the best I own. incredible sound of drum n bass in particular.

fair enough, i stand corrected as far as goldie is concerned but i guess my main point was that he's probably not enjoying the level of fame that he used to back in the heyday of jungle in the mid-late 90's. and he was arguably the most well known artist of that scene.

and yeah at least he's done some shit that's worthy of respect...if anything that just dooms skrillex even more as a flavour of the month.

You're absolutely right, theres a lot to think about in that.

That's partially why I've never been involved in "the scene". I listen to what's good, I don't even go clubbing or anything.

I'm a bit of a martyr when it comes to my music...

That's partially why I've never been involved in "the scene". I listen to what's good, I don't even go clubbing or anything.

There's plenty of awesome music in the club. You'd know this if you ever got over yourself and left the house.

There's plenty of awesome music in the club. You'd know this if you ever got over yourself and left the house.

You are an absolute retard.

What do you mean "get over myself"?

I have a full time management job and I'm a full time student. The last thing I have time for is going to the club and listening to skrillex while 16 or 17 year old girls try and go down on me, at the same time paying for 10$ drinks.

I didn't realize you were so connected to my local scene that you know exactly what they play in the clubs?

For your information, your specialness, all they play is bullshit rihanna and deadmau5.

and they throw in the occassional skrillex song

That's what the clubs in this city are for.

They let underage girls in cheap, charge them 2$ a drink, and that attracts all of the creeps.

I have no interest in going there.

The music they play is played to appeal/attract previously idenfitied underage girls.

And at no point did I say my life is hard. :S

Feel free to interject any time with some evidence that the clubs in my area play good music.

tick tock

You cant expect clubs that play decent music to have decent women. The same way you cant expect clubs with decent women to play decent music.

Good point boss!

unfortunately all the clubs here have none of the above. bunch of underage skanks and shite music. =(

Right. Start up an intelligent conversation about steinvord and what keeping my music to myself actually entails.

I'm married anyways so I'm pretty sure I'm good.

Thanks, your input has been valuable.

67 pages of 'one of us got famous and rich'

thats not a knock, just an observation

yes im bitter lol

someone didn't read the 67 pages...

oh hang on, I forgot: this is WATMM

lol why even reply to me?

poop

yes im bitter lol

poop

i'm bored and ill.

yes im bitter lol

poop

i'm bored and ill.

haha fair enough. how bout that haircut? dave groul, you douche

They let underage girls in cheap, charge them 2$ a drink, and that attracts all of the creeps.

The music they play is played to appeal/attract previously idenfitied underage girls.

Feel free to interject any time with some evidence that the clubs in my area play good music.

tick tock

Yo where in Canada do you live?

tick tock

Lol you buying the first ticket over?

Calgary Alberta

tick tock

Lol you buying the first ticket over?

Calgary Alberta

ahhh hah hah that explains a lot. I'm from edmonton. But I live in Vancouver now. edmonton used to have ok bars. Clubs suck anyways. Once raves were killed that was the end.

Archived