IGNORED

Skrillex AMA on Reddit

hello spiral

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • TheOfficialWingman wants to know if you actually enjoy mixing with Beats by Dre, or if you have other preferences in headphones. I realise you might be contractually obligated to abide by Beats so feel free to gloss over this one if that’s the case.

"Are you an amalgamation of multiple producers work being played off as your own so you can make money for the collaborative effort and be a front-man for the mid-west to mosh to?"

and

"If you're going to fake what you're performing why not have like 30 thousand dollars worth of modular gear and vintage compressors to twiddle wildly as a beat drops. Why just an unplugged DJ mixer?"

That blender .gif is fucking hilarious.

The thing that bothers me about his music is that half of it is noise and the key changes for really no reason at all. "I have no formal training." Obviously...

That blender .gif is fucking hilarious.

The thing that bothers me about his music is that half of it is noise and the key changes for really no reason at all. "I have no formal training." Obviously...

Or that the UK shit that came before it is miles better? and actually enjoyable...

Archived