IGNORED

Anonymous are apparently going to kill facebook on Saturday

Guest boo

they aren't relevant cause it's been a few months since they've been in the news? jesus fucking christ.
No, bellend - they're less relevant since they threatened to expose the Zetas' internal police and government contacts, and the Zetas basically made them back down - hardly the invincible hacker group they thought they were, so (now pay attention, this is where it gets complicated) my statement about them having to attack Farcebook is basically there way of reasserting their perceived dominance in the online-terrorism circles and to the rest of the world. And the whole Zetas thing was this past week - hardly "a few months". Doesn't news filter up there? Did you get Maple syrup or a beaver tail lodged in your DSL modem? :emotawesomepm9:
wut? i never heard about it. besides anything involving anonymous and someone reporting their plans is dubious since hardly anyone in the mainstream media understands what anonymous is.
yeah, apparently one of their members was kidnapped in Mexico and in retaliation, they threatened to expose all the Zetas' government and police contacts (which is just about everyone in Mexican municipal/government service these days), then they mysteriously 'called off' their attack. Shit probably got real on their end when their buddy's cajones were FedExed to some Anon higher up.
They FedExed some wooden boxes to Anon?

If you're trying to be funny, then well played. If you honestly don't know - cajones = spanish slang for testicles. huevos would have worked as well.

i believe he was trying to point out that cajones is not cojones which is what you presumably meant to type

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they aren't relevant cause it's been a few months since they've been in the news? jesus fucking christ.
No, bellend - they're less relevant since they threatened to expose the Zetas' internal police and government contacts, and the Zetas basically made them back down - hardly the invincible hacker group they thought they were, so (now pay attention, this is where it gets complicated) my statement about them having to attack Farcebook is basically there way of reasserting their perceived dominance in the online-terrorism circles and to the rest of the world. And the whole Zetas thing was this past week - hardly "a few months". Doesn't news filter up there? Did you get Maple syrup or a beaver tail lodged in your DSL modem? :emotawesomepm9:
wut? i never heard about it. besides anything involving anonymous and someone reporting their plans is dubious since hardly anyone in the mainstream media understands what anonymous is.
yeah, apparently one of their members was kidnapped in Mexico and in retaliation, they threatened to expose all the Zetas' government and police contacts (which is just about everyone in Mexican municipal/government service these days), then they mysteriously 'called off' their attack. Shit probably got real on their end when their buddy's cajones were FedExed to some Anon higher up.

If you're trying to be funny, then well played. If you honestly don't know - cajones = spanish slang for testicles. huevos would have worked as well.

i believe he was trying to point out that cajones is not cojones which is what you presumably meant to type

hahaha. remember someone's had a SOH bypass.

what a surprisingly lolly thread. i wasn't even going to open it but i'm glad i did.

btw. what's a zeta?

What LUDD said.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

well look at how much I know about current events, now let me share with you mind-peasants my vast knowledge

so anyway facebook...is usually touted by security people/hackers etc to be one of the best protected sites. so its like hacking a gibson. so either they do it and WIN or they scare a million people into closing their account and less WIN but still WIN

Ah, crap. and I speak Spanish :facepalm:

Guest uptown devil

well look at how much I know about current events, now let me share with you mind-peasants my vast knowledge

so anyway facebook...is usually touted by security people/hackers etc to be one of the best protected sites. so its like hacking a gibson. so either they do it and WIN or they scare a million people into closing their account and less WIN but still WIN

Hack-the-Gibson.gif

Description will be updated frequently. Attacks and leaks will continue till 9 PM Eastern Standard Time, today.

LIVE LEAKS:

-D0X of Larry Howard Summers (formerly Director of the National Economic Council): http://t.co/0FuZhVaq

-D0X of Judge William Adams (Texas Judge who assaulted his 16 year old daughter):

http://pastebin.com/qRMBpzCS

-D0X on Carlos Slim Helú (richest man in the world) http://t.co/lmoRL8cF

BACKUP: d0x on Carlos Slim Helú (richest man in the world) http://t.co/qDmznhCo

-D0X on Christy Walton (Daughter in law of Sam Walton - Founder of Wal-Mart) http://t.co/3lrjDT4U

lol, that's some impressive "leaks" right there ..

ridiculous music.

Being a serious hackertivist organization, all Anonymous videos are accompanied by one or more of these types of music:

1. Dramatic movie soundtrack from the last decade (probably Hans Zimmer)

2. Aggro house music (probably a remix of the theme to an anime about school girls)

3. Dr. Steel

Description will be updated frequently. Attacks and leaks will continue till 9 PM Eastern Standard Time, today.

LIVE LEAKS:

-D0X of Larry Howard Summers (formerly Director of the National Economic Council): http://t.co/0FuZhVaq

-D0X of Judge William Adams (Texas Judge who assaulted his 16 year old daughter):

http://pastebin.com/qRMBpzCS

-D0X on Carlos Slim Helú (richest man in the world) http://t.co/lmoRL8cF

BACKUP: d0x on Carlos Slim Helú (richest man in the world) http://t.co/qDmznhCo

-D0X on Christy Walton (Daughter in law of Sam Walton - Founder of Wal-Mart) http://t.co/3lrjDT4U

lol, that's some impressive "leaks" right there ..

LOL I just read the one on Carlos Slim (cause I worry when people of colour start to get too much power) they just copied the shit straight from a Forbes report basically.

Guest disparaissant

everyone is telling me they said they said they were going to do it but never actually planned it

which probably translates to something like "we tried this morning and got nowhere so we're saving face."

Archived