IGNORED

Lack of motivation and illness in the morning

acidphakist

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oregon seems cool

like a fit naked woman with a protruding spinal cord dipping her feet in the bath

braiding the tufts of her leg hair and dreading her pubes before she runs off to Whole Foods to purchase organic granola.

I've never been to Whole Foods. The closest one is 4 hours away.

Guest Helper ET

hail hitler, our arguably most talented acid maker just got booted

this site rules

give the guy a break adolf. weve all read his thread, things are obviously not going well for him. cut him some slack, jesus

at least give him a suspension or something, seriously

this site rules

give the guy a break adolf. weve all read his thread, things are obviously not going well for him. cut him some slack, jesus

welcome back ET

I must say I'm surprised with the ban if it's all come from this here unhappy thread. One thing I have learnt though. Multi-quoting to excess is very hard to work out/follow.

It hasn't.

Guest uptown devil

his posts were a drag to read, he always seemed to be in conflict with someone for no apparent reason. he did send me naked pictures of weed a few years ago though, so i'll give him that.

We're all assholes but it seemed to me that offending, annoying and berating other members was his prerogative. I know I'm an asshole but i do my best not to only be an asshole all of the time.

this site rules

it's ET! :wang:

Of all the phakists I've encountered in my travels, his was the most... acidic.

"The needs of the many are outweighed by the needs of the few... or the one."

We're all assholes but it seemed to me that offending, annoying and berating other members was his prerogative. I know I'm an asshole but i do my best not to only be an asshole all of the time.

Wow essines, i'm so tired that your new avatar viewed out of the corner of my eye, seems to be moving.

Archived