IGNORED

songs you fucking hate

beerwolf

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much anything on norwegian radio. But most of all this annoying song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwANH2Ek2P8

Why oh why is this played several times a day? It's so fucking old, who the hell listens to this now or even remembers it from when they were young? Second of all it's not even reggae (or if it is then I declare reggae a shit genre).

edit: also Chris Medina - What are words

Guest kokeboka

Bon Jovi - It's My Life

Shakira - Waka Waka

Timbaland with One Republic - Apologize (or virtually anything with Timbaland involved... except the Chris Cornell record, that just makes me laugh)

...And countless songs by a handful of portuguese bands, that I know have too much money and credit than they deserve, It's a small environment here with way too many hipsters (and old people).

The Proclamsters - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)

Opus - Life if Life

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours, and every spin-off-hit that's been made of that song...

gah... there are sooooo many more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12cLXeS14kM

I firmly believe that this is the worst song written in the last 50 years. All the classic rock/hits of the 60s-90s/variety hits stations up north would play this one every 5 or 6 songs. I'd rather hear the Korn/Skrillex album on loop a dozen times before I hear this shit one more time.

that uncle kracker song. follow me or some shit. my parents used to sing it all the fucking time. oh god i can't believe i'm posting this. that song actually makes me want to bleed to death. oh god why

Your Body Is a Wonderland and Lisa's birthday song that Bart and MJ wrote. I cannot fucking stand that shitty fucking song on such an amazing show

those two are the first to jump into my mind but i generally despise the radio and not by choice.

that uncle kracker song. follow me or some shit. my parents used to sing it all the fucking time. oh god i can't believe i'm posting this. that song actually makes me want to bleed to death. oh god why

hah, I had to google it. I remember it now, I actually thought it was pretty catchy. But it didnt last long round me so thats always a plus.

How to Save a Life.

this this a thousand times this.

For some reason this is the song that did it to me more than any other, and any time someone asks about hated songs it is the first one that springs to mind:

But I'm usually pretty indifferent to songs I don't like since I'm never forced to listen to them.

Oh yeah, and when I first heard Soulja Boy it really WTFed me out. When that blew up I became kind of concerned for where popular music was heading, then I forgot about it.

Some 14 year old girl called in and requested that song yesterday on The Zone. I was only listening to the zone because I was driving with my father. Luckily we got out and went to the bank for the duration of said song. That song also reminds me of that She Fucking Hates me track with that whiny prick and shitty band.

Some 14 year old girl called in and requested that song yesterday on The Zone. I was only listening to the zone because I was driving with my father. Luckily we got out and went to the bank for the duration of said song. That song also reminds me of that She Fucking Hates me track with that whiny prick and shitty band.

Puddle of Mud!! Fuck yeah, they are the epitome of shitty band that makes me lol. Oh, and "Santa Monica" by that other similar band that was popular around the same time *is another good example of a hate-ably hilarious song...

Puddle of Mud!! Fuck yeah, they are the epitome of shitty band that makes me lol. Oh, and "Santa Monica" by that other similar band that was popular around the same time *is another good example of a hate-ably hilarious song...

puddle of mud makes this piece of shit spring to mind

Archived