IGNORED

songs you fucking hate

beerwolf

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I don't listen to the radio, but there sure is a lot of annoying cutesy indie pop in tv commercials these days.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everclear

AND I DIDN"T EVEN MENTION NICKELBACK BECAUSE I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH. EVERY SONG, ESPECIALLY THAT ROCKSTAR BULL SHIT, THAT SHIT THEY DID WITH SANTANA AND THE FIRST HIT THEY HAD ABOUT BEING TO THE BOTTOM OF EVERY" BOTTLE

SO MUCH HATE.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

lol that lfo song is so bad it almost turns right back around and is awesome.

his rhymes are so whack, don't you think the other guys in the group were pissed they didn't get a chance to flow the mic on this one y'all y'all!?

there's this r+b song doing the rounds these days which starts with a high-pitched droning intro and a stuttering vocal sample that goes like GOTTAGETGET, and then the shitty beat and autotuned rapping comes in... I don't know wtf it's called but a coworker (a fat balding 50yr old male) has it as their ringtone and it's fucking super-annoying.

That sounds like a that black eyed peas song from a couple years ago

Hate it.

Everclear

No no, not that Santa Monica. I had to play that with a cover band I was filling in on guitar for, and while it wasn't good, it wasn't the worst thing in the world. I meant this Santa Monica:

I almost dislike these guys more than Nickelback because they're trying to be Nickelback, which makes them even less original.

Most anything with cheesy lyrics that I cannot unhear. I'm not looking up the videos. And I probably don't need to.

-Godsmack. VEWWWWRRRRDOOOOO VEERRRRRRDERRRRRRR RRRRRRRMMMM NOT THE ONRRRRRR TRRRR; fuck

-WOO HOO I got my head shaved. make. it. stop.

-[whiny voice]in the car I just cant wait, to pick you up on our very first date, lets go dont wait lets make this last FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND LETS MAKE THIS LAST FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER.[/whiny voice]

-You know you're riiiiiiittteeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrruuugugggghghghsadhhsdfasdfaksjdgahkjldghldkjgfasdg

-Who let da dogs out! woof woof woof woof. :(

Oh dear god this.

Also there's a whole range of untapped sonic evil around weddings, talking Chicken Dance, Electric Slide, Macarena, and whatever that really stupid newer-ish one where everybody claps real fast. And that reminds me of this monstrosity:

Also, Don Mcclean's American Pie makes me want to destroy anything providing it amplification. My wife tells me a great story about how when she was teaching at a boarding school in Indiana they got him to come play a concert for the students, and after about 15 minutes of playing other 'hits' of his the kids just started yelling for him to play american pie, and the rumblings and groanings from the audience grew to such a pitch that he actually stopped mid-song and bitched them out for not having any decency, 'respect of the music,' etc. - whereupon he proceeded to play american pie anyway.

LMFAO also annoys me to death. The guy with the white glasses has one of those "i want to punch the shit out of you" face.

Redfoo+red+carpet+2.21.jpg

Seriously, in the name of science what sort of brain chemistry is going on keeps someone like this from killing himself

Oh yea.

Most Guns 'n Roses songs or most other 80s arena rock type songs that haven't been taken off rock radio station rotations for the last 20 years.

I'd even risk being called a troll and say some Black Sabbath songs off of Paranoid. They have other albums than Paranoid. Fuck.

Archived