IGNORED

Biosphere - Mysterier

Tauhid

Based on the track that was stream-able on the Touch iPhone app (has since been removed), it's not like N-Plants at all. Could've been on Shenzhou.

Guest Enter a new display name

Based on the track that was stream-able on the Touch iPhone app (has since been removed), it's not like N-Plants at all. Could've been on Shenzhou.

Thank God it doesn't sound like M-Plants! ( © Y © )

Guest ruiagnelo

N-Plants is the only biosphere i can't even stand

Guest Enter a new display name

Yeah we waited a million years for an album he made in 2 weeks!

I can stand it, but it's like one of the most forgettable albums I own- I've probably listened to it 5 or 6 times now but I can't recall a single second of it ...

I can stand it, but it's like one of the most forgettable albums I own- I've probably listened to it 5 or 6 times now but I can't recall a single second of it ...

Listen to Joyo and then to Fujiko. In that order. Just these two songs! :music:

• 2 weeks later...

Fluvialmorfologi is a very old track, 2002 or something. The original is more than 20 minutes lang, too bad it's only 4+ minutes on the release!

(edit: íf it's the same track as Fluvialmorfologie that I downloaded years ago on his site, can't find previews)

Fluvialmorfologi is a very old track, 2002 or something. The original is more than 20 minutes lang, too bad it's only 4+ minutes on the release!

(edit: íf it's the same track as Fluvialmorfologie that I downloaded years ago on his site, can't find previews)

Already on it !

http://www.biosphere.no/Fluvialmorphologie.mp3

• 3 weeks later...

Just got it in mail today and finally set up my player that had been sitting on the shelf since I moved last month. It sounds pretty awesome but Fluvialmorfologi stops rather abruptly. Too bad it is only a 7".

Also got the Fennesz's Seven Stars in the same shipment. Playing it now and so far this has been :music:

Archived