IGNORED

Iran vs US/Israel conflict escalating

Hautlle

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just finished reading an article in foreign affairs written by an obvious hawk/ex pentagon general.

the crux of the biscuit from his vantage is that it would be better to attack now before they have the bomb rather than wait until they do and he feels this is inevitable-that they will have a working missile mounted nuke within 1-2 years.

furthermore it seems the majority of the Iranian populace are sick of the mullah's antiquated religious totalitarian bullshit and a regime change is also inevitable-either from within or from a US/Israeli invasion.

so in other words, another justification for an ends justifies the means preemptive war. It's always the rich elitist western neocons who can foresee the future and know the best possible course of action to take

funny how we let North Korea, Pakistan, and India have nukes but get all war drum beating when Iran gets closer to having one.

pretty much any reason explained that doesn't evolve around a strategic need to control iran to further our empire, is a false one.

i just finished reading an article in foreign affairs written by an obvious hawk/ex pentagon general.

the crux of the biscuit from his vantage is that it would be better to attack now before they have the bomb rather than wait until they do and he feels this is inevitable-that they will have a working missile mounted nuke within 1-2 years.

furthermore it seems the majority of the Iranian populace are sick of the mullah's antiquated religious totalitarian bullshit and a regime change is also inevitable-either from within or from a US/Israeli invasion.

so in other words, another justification for an ends justifies the means preemptive war. It's always the rich elitist western neocons who can foresee the future and know the best possible course of action to take

funny how we let North Korea, Pakistan, and India have nukes but get all war drum beating when Iran gets closer to having one.

pretty much any reason explained that doesn't evolve around a strategic need to control iran to further our empire, is a false one.

there is a strategic need in not having iran with armed with nukes too

6 pages until thread devolves into racism. not bad.

I have no idea how he still respects me when half of our conversations revolve around me and my sister making horrible racist jokes. He knows i don't mean it and tells me if it really bugs him. he and his family are amazing people and have shown me that iranians/persians are amazing people and have a gorgeous culture. not like i didn't think that before but now i consider it undeniable. which is why the widespread hatred of iran makes me sad. i'm going to be going there closer to the end of this year. I'm also probably going to try and hit on his sister which will be amazing seeing as i don't speak faarsi.

www.debka.com

If you can pray , now seems like a good time.

If you can't , it looks like a good time to learn

yeah, more praying is really the appropriate response

Guest Eggylips

The Israel/Palestine conflict is one of a war handed down by forefathers and not one of their own doing or liking. Most wars these days are so, just as staple as the weather, and just as un-predictable yet there is a weather man called uncle sam, sam if you didn't know was their parents war with themselves. The war will be fought by people who are not okay with their own orders or their own minds. Thankfully there are more people not fighting and having sex than fighting and exploding themselves or others anywhere on the world at this point. War is over if you want it in bed on heroin, but only for yourself, war is not over if you want it, how about if you need it, and that's the problem. Die smiling with a child in your arms awake and bake fried egg cake. It can become a part of everyones destiny if they shape their eyebrows with beef stroganoff as instructed by their mate from down the road . Dates with meteroites or theoretical theorestical celestial non transvestities splitting the bill psychically, going down psytrance chic psychic alley, arguing over stained ginger beer blue tac imprinted mobile devices. I became friends with a cartoon chat that made you do those things you read about in clouds. Shove it up the interstate on a grape vine traveling castle. Cook it for a minute or two and then try to touch your nose with the gardening center out of town.

Guest Eggylips

2nd mouse... surely they can sort that shit out themselves is what we're getting at?

It's a different time and place there,.... there is a place for dictatory places in the world... it's like a sweet shop with one kind of sweet, sounds like a crap sweet shop.

300 years ago where you are, people were getting burnt and hanged and chopped.... no one came from a far away place to stop it with bombs, they stopped it for their own sake.... or did they?

There is a big difference between a nation's culture and a nation's shitty government. I'd love the hardline islamists to be stripped of power, but you need to realize that the whole nation isn't made up of those people.

And lol at the whole U.S. drone thing. I have a conspiracy theory that we got it caught on purpose. If we didn't, then we're just stupid, and Iran has every right to do what they want with it.

Edit: @ Mouse

Guest Adjective

When the shah was in power in iran , they were friendly to the west ,

the CIA orchestrated a coup d'etat to put him in power, so yeah

Guest Eggylips

I agree with you , but 300 years ago we were singing " robin hood robin hood riding through the glen "

These guys are playing with nuclear reactors and uranium. Theres a bit of a difference.

If someone doesnt come from a faraway place to stop them , they will be sending things from a faraway place to try and stop us.

not really, they might make one or two bombs is there only defence against 3000 bombs from the other twenty sides. It's a defence, I would do the same if it was my country. Perhaps their scientific endevours will bring them closer to the real god (knowledge). The only country to ever use a nuclear bomb is? When the first bomb was used in world war 2 it could have been demonstarted on the coastal area of japan, not a highly civilian populated area, but that's another debate. If it ever came to that, yeah nuke the fuck out of them..... but it won't. ever.

the shah's secret cia trained police force [savak] burned the mullahs alive for 8 hours on slow roast racks

there is a reason they hate western values as much as they do.

that said

if you do a little bit of digging on the internet you will find that the majority of the country is young [under 40]

and HATES the clerics and their archaic laws.

they have recently cracked down on internet use and they are running ,scared and desperate as their iron grip is being faded by technology

the last election was rigged and without the erroneous hand of the "government" fixing it, a more moderate political faction would have been in power.

as with anything there is no specific black or white view ,only shades of grey and this is a convoluted situation that has been brewing since the CIA engineered the coup in 1953.

that said in the end israel does not give a fuck about Taoist shades of grey, and only wants protection from these fundamental clerics That believe the profit wants israel wiped off the map.

Guest Eggylips

sorry , but no its not a defence. Mahmoud Ahmajinedad was quoted as saying he wanted to " wipe Israel off the map ". Thats who the bombs are for. The rest of the lighter stuff gets shipped through syria , to egypt and through the tunnels into gaza , to fire at israel. Iran , specifically khameini and ahmajinedad , are hellbent on laying out a red carpet for the mahdi / 12th imam ( their messiah figure ) , and they will fire one if they get one. They have a completely different philosophy to us , and their reasons for wanting the bomb are spiritual., but not in a good way.

He may have said that, but I guess he also respects his family and friends, and has command of people who do the same and wouldn't dare do that or him and his country would feel the wrath of many other bombs. Self preservation and all. Perhaps he just needs a whiteboard map and a wet wipe. He might just mean literally/metarphorically wipe them off his whiteboard.... just hope his generals didn't use permanent markers.... I'll log back in to the thread in 2017 and get an update.

the shah's secret cia trained police force [savak] burned the mullahs alive for 8 hours on slow roast racks

there is a reason they hate western values as much as they do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAVAK

that said

if you do a little bit of digging on the internet you will find that the majority of the country is young [under 40]

and HATES the clerics and their archaic laws.

Age structure

0-14 years: 21.7% (male 7,394,841/female 7,022,076) 15-64 years: 72.9% (male 24,501,544/female 23,914,172) 65 years and over: 5.4% (male 1,725,828/female 1,870,823) (2010 est.)

[edit]Median age

total: 26.4 years male: 26.2 years female: 26.7 years (2008 est.)

they have recently cracked down on internet use and they are running ,scared and desperate as their iron grip is being faded by technology

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jan/05/iran-internet-cafe-clampdown-effective?newsfeed=true

the last election was rigged and without the erroneous hand of the "government" fixing it, a more moderate political faction would have been in power.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,1904645,00.html

as with anything there is no specific black or white view ,only shades of grey and this is a convoluted situation that has been brewing since the CIA engineered the coup in 1953.

that said in the end israel does not give a fuck about Taoist shades of grey, and only wants protection from these fundamental clerics That believe the profit wants israel wiped off the map.

Archived