IGNORED

Iran vs US/Israel conflict escalating

Hautlle

Hilarious. 1. U.S. refuses Iranian oil exports 2. China buys the oil 3. Major core of U.S. economy is Chinese exports 4. ?????? 5. PROFIT
hey remember that time when they accused Iraq of keeping evidence back of wmds and then iraq said fuck it lets just let inspectors into our country and let them look at everything and then they got destroyed anyway? fun times.

multi-lol

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except in Iran elected officials don't vote on the law.

Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Qatar are ordering military supplies from the US? Shocking. 3 client states ordering from the US. Never would have seen that one coming.

As to Iran producing nuclear weapons - let's let the IAEA tell us how they see it. And a former top Iranian official tells why the west is pushing Iran in the wrong direction.

Yeah, they've been clients of US, British, and French armaments for decades. Beyond Iran (who still flies F-14s and UH-1 Hueys among other US equipment from the pre-1979 era) Libya, Syria, and Yemen are the only countries that haven't. Every other country uses recent American military equipment. We went from supply arms to fight Eygpt in 73' to conducting joint exercises with them in 1981. Nothing new at all.

Also, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain are both ruled by Sunnis, hence their perpetual concern about anything the Shia state of Iran is doing.

Yes and who are those people? People who have never been to the goddamned country.

no offence to you Chengod , but I wouldnt set foot in a country that hangs people for the most miniscule of reasons , and generally has the morals of a barbarian.. You can tell a lot about a country by its laws and human rights abuses.

Uhh, I think Chen he was just talking about the inspectors. Most of the nuclear fears are speculation. I think it's important to be sincerely alarmed, but assumptions shouldn't lead to drastic action and the current flat-out fear-mongering. Like I mentioned earlier, Israel and Pakistan are armed with nukes and most Americans have no fucking awareness of that. :facepalm:

You are a fucking retard of the highest order.

Continued resistance to the IAEA inspectors? You mean the ones who were just there 2 months ago?

You want to talk about having morals - economic sanctions will do nothing to hurt the Iranian government, but will definitely hurt the people of Iran.

You are a fucking retard of the highest order.

Continued resistance to the IAEA inspectors? You mean the ones who were just there 2 months ago?

You want to talk about having morals - economic sanctions will do nothing to hurt the Iranian government, but will definitely hurt the people of Iran.

fixt.

moderate yourself, fucking retard of the highest order

just something i thought i'd throw into the discussion, and im sure someone more knowledgable could correct me or corroborate part of this, BUT it seems that anyone aiming to enrich uranium for any nuclear energy ambition would be default have as a byproduct plutonium which can easily be used to make nuclear bombs. I spoke with someone who was very knowledgable in nuclear technologies last summer and they told me that there are plenty of efficient and alternate ways to create a nuclear power reactor other than using the most common process which leaves plutonium as a byproduct. The way he was arguing his point was that for the entire history of people enriching energy for using for the purpose of a nuclear power plant it almost always had the dual use of using the byproduct in a nuclear warhead. OTher ways of making a nuclear reactor do not automatically give you plutonium. This is my very basic naive understanding of it

just something i thought i'd throw into the discussion, and im sure someone more knowledgable could correct me or corroborate part of this, BUT it seems that anyone aiming to enrich uranium for any nuclear energy ambition would be default have as a byproduct plutonium which can easily be used to make nuclear bombs. I spoke with someone who was very knowledgable in nuclear technologies last summer and they told me that there are plenty of efficient and alternate ways to create a nuclear power reactor other than using the most common process which leaves plutonium as a byproduct. The way he was arguing his point was that for the entire history of people enriching energy for using for the purpose of a nuclear power plant it almost always had the dual use of using the byproduct in a nuclear warhead. OTher ways of making a nuclear reactor do not automatically give you plutonium. This is my very basic naive understanding of it

Apparently you can recycle nuclear byproduct to use in Nuclear Power plants again. I believe France does this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_reprocessing

the white knights are out! fair enough.

I apologize. It was uncalled for. like I said, expert trolling.

your username tells me everything i need to know about you.

Your opinion of me is baseless , and if you realise , in your impotence to exert your opinion and control over a rational discussion , you resort to childish name calling. I thought a degree of maturity was needed to be a MOD ? Grow up.

Your opinion of me is baseless , and if you realise , in your impotence to exert your opinion and control over a rational discussion , you resort to childish name calling. I thought a degree of maturity was needed to be a MOD ? Grow up.

someone delete my account cos i've had enough of this place. Grand Troll-central !!

seriously. Delete my account ASAP.

good bye.

someone delete my account cos i've had enough of this place. Grand Troll-central !!

seriously. Delete my account ASAP.

good bye.

lol excellent.

rational discussion - is it possible with people who are heavily influenced by religious motivations?

Archived