IGNORED

Model walks into airplane propeller

Rubin Farr

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am i the only one here thinking, "shit, that sucks, i hope she recovers well"?

No, I hope so too. Fox New's editorial slant and self selection of multiple christqoutes is just expectedly hilarious.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

the question now becomes: will he love her back, looking like that?

let's see what chapter 21 of leviticus has to say...

16 The LORD said to Moses, 17 “Say to Aaron: ‘For the generations to come none of your descendants who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God. 18 No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; 19 no man with a crippled foot or hand, 20 or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. 21 No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the food offerings to the LORD. He has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God. 22 He may eat the most holy food of his God, as well as the holy food; 23 yet because of his defect, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary. I am the LORD, who makes them holy.’”

nope. mysterious ways. mysterious ways.

damn, you guys are being real cunts in this thread. she may not be the best and the brightest but the gal lost her left hand, she's impaired for life.

after recouping from the initial laughter fit the responses in this thread caused, I kind of agree with you.

where's the before and after pics?

rotten dot com?

And just a reminder (not directed at anyone in particular) - please don't post them here.

was i the only one who thought the title of the thread was the setup for some kind of joke?

A man walks into a bar...

damn, you guys are being real cunts in this thread. she may not be the best and the brightest but the gal lost her left hand, she's impaired for life.

agreed.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

the thing i read which makes total sense is, how would the pilot not make sure the propellers weren't completely stopped and stationary before allowing anyone to enter/exit the plane? there's gotta be some sort of law concerning that otherwise this could happen all the time.

anyways, at least through this whole experience she has surely been able to shave off a few pounds. not that she needed to :emotawesomepm9:

Guest RadarJammer

just stick "www.clonehands.com" in your bookmark list and check that baby in about 6 years

Archived