IGNORED

Burial - Kindred EP

chassis

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MortstoX

I'm positively surprised by this track. Definitely Burial-sounding, but still fresh. Kinda messy but I like it. When is the release date?

Sounds great, such a unique sound. And yeah, the bit at the end sounding completely un-burial and shit was Scratcha's track. Totally trying to street team his own stuff off the back of new burial hype.

I was thrown off by the previews, but after I heard the full clip with the intro, and realized the clip was just the first 10 seconds of an 8 minute long song, I think its a good starting point.

Sounds great, I

like the teaspoon on teacup samples

, such a unique sound. And yeah, the bit at the end sounding completely un-burial and shit was Scratcha's track. Totally trying to street team his own stuff off the back of new burial hype.

i was gonna say

Looking forward to this, burial is the rarest kind of music where it's difficult to believe it was made by someone. The tracks feel like they grew somewhere, or had always existed and someone just discovered down a well or something :music: Untrue for album of the noughties.

Not interested in collabs with massive attack or four tet.

Archived