don't hurt me

no more.

came here to say this

disappoint

:cisfor:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think god in many if not all cases means infinite logic to the universe. THE entity that can tell where pieces of things will be in different positions of time or other dimensions. As for love, affection, miracles and stuff it's all in there somewhere...

why are you guys shitting all over this thread with non-sequiturs?

did you miss the part when I answered it sincerely?

does that excuse the fact that the last page has been shit responses and memes?

god is in the act, the process of life, the unfolding creation, the blossoming outwards of thought from matter; shit responses and all. this thread, as a whole, is an aspect of the whole and therefore god fully represented. /srs

god is in the act, the process of life, the unfolding creation, the blossoming outwards of thought from matter; shit responses and all. this thread, as a whole, is an aspect of the whole and therefore god fully represented. /srs

god is the mosquito that books it out of your open window. god is fred mcgriff putting out posts so perfect they can't be edited. or shouldn't. god is grilled sandwiches, by which i mean god is love.

"Who is God? Well, it's an invisible person, and he lives up in heaven, up there."
"God is somebody who rules the world. He's sort of like a spirit, I guess, up in outer space. He kind of started all the plants growing, and he started people, and well I guess he's kind of big and fat."
"He can see us whatever we do, whatever we do, he has such powerful eyes, he has to have millions and thousands and billions, and he can still see us when we're bad."
"He could be sitting on the table right now, but you can't see him."
"If he was a bad man, he would make everything bad, and we wouldn't have electricity, he wouldn't make people, that's what would happen if God wasn't nice."
"... he's not though, what - a lot of people think he's just a feeling - but I think he's a real person."
"Well, I think that God isn't a person, but he's up in the heavens, and he's watching over us right now."

"Who is God? Well, it's an invisible person, and he lives up in heaven, up there."
"God is somebody who rules the world. He's sort of like a spirit, I guess, up in outer space. He kind of started all the plants growing, and he started people, and well I guess he's kind of big and fat."
"He can see us whatever we do, whatever we do, he has such powerful eyes, he has to have millions and thousands and billions, and he can still see us when we're bad."
"He could be sitting on the table right now, but you can't see him."
"If he was a bad man, he would make everything bad, and we wouldn't have electricity, he wouldn't make people, that's what would happen if God wasn't nice."
"... he's not though, what - a lot of people think he's just a feeling - but I think he's a real person."
"Well, I think that God isn't a person, but he's up in the heavens, and he's watching over us right now."

<33

I know I'm late.

But

God =/= Religion.

God > Religion. Assuming he exists at all.

I can't believe in a god who wants/needs to be worshiped.

Archived