IGNORED

What is God?

Dragon

God for bid we take any responsibility for our actions. Heaven and hell exist but they exist here on this Earth in the right now. Thanks to your actions and mine we endure mainly struggles we bring upon ourselves. Granted external factors do exist but if we continue to work together we can overcome them. If we continue to live this illusion of larger person taking care of us and watching over us then nothing will ever get done. We can't expect change for the better while we remain dependent and place faith in some invisible omnipotent being. Instead we should place our faith and love not in a creator that may or may not exist but in each other, something tangible. If we learn to work together and help each other then what made us isn't even relevant but what is is the fact that we are here! And that fact alone should be enough to keep us from doing harm to others and motivate us to do what is right and not a book.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adjective

God is a blanket term for a style of coping mechanisms.

God is an evolving and infectious thought, always building defenses against critique through its host's faith-protecting mental gymnastics.

God is the phrase "it is what it is."

God is what we became just before the big bang.

God is george burns fucking with john denver.

Guest RadarJammer

If the big bang started as a singularity there must have been a weak spot or something, its hard to imagine a perfect expansion doing anything interesting but just evenly sort of politely moving outward . When I try and imagine god my mind always goes to that weak spot, the error in the singularity that made shit jive and dance.

Archived