IGNORED

music70 + keychain + turquoise hexagon thingy

Fredd-E

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I work for the Royal Mail but unfortunetly in Windsor not Edinburgh otherwise I would be sparring partners with them I am sure (big banter, big slap on the back, laugh at all their jokes, give them a wink, manly bear-hugs, wrestling, chest beating etc etc). But the official secrets act is signed and we must never give out information about customers.

Anyway what you gonna do when you meet them? What would you say? Probably just make a fucking idiot out of one's self. If these guys spoke more often all this kind of shit wouldn't go on.

Well I work for the Royal Mail but unfortunetly in Windsor not Edinburgh otherwise I would be sparring partners with them I am sure (big banter, big slap on the back, laugh at all their jokes, give them a wink, manly bear-hugs, wrestling, chest beating etc etc). But the official secrets act is signed and we must never give out information about customers.

Anyway what you gonna do when you meet them? What would you say? Probably just make a fucking idiot out of one's self. If these guys spoke more often all this kind of shit wouldn't go on.

So you're saying they deserve to be stalked since they prefer not to have a pr person reminding you why BoC's so great at every other turn?

Actually I am suprised that this po box number has been shown. That seems a little odd to me. Or was it done on purpose?

So you're saying they deserve to be stalked since they prefer not to have a pr person reminding you why BoC's so great at every other turn?

No. I think you know exactly what I am saying mate.

Was it a random gift? No word of an imminent release? The black sticker may represent the black box, ha.

A token of appreciation. No word of an imminent release. But like he said before, it is inbound. It's only a matter of time.

weeks? months? or years?

i hope this stuff is some kind of advance gift of the merch that will be sent out with the new release from warp/bleep, etc.

the keychain, especially. pretty cool. and looks like something they might possibly give out with pre-orders... in the future... maybe?

Actually I am suprised that this po box number has been shown. That seems a little odd to me. Or was it done on purpose?

they want you to send them gifts so they don't have to buy xmas presents this year :wink:

i hope this stuff is some kind of advance gift of the merch that will be sent out with the new release from warp/bleep, etc.

the keychain, especially. pretty cool. and looks like something they might possibly give out with pre-orders... in the future... maybe?

I believe the keychain was produced around the Campfire Headphase era, mostly due to the logo styling used on it.

lol, well done Fredd-E for putting BoC address up on WATMM!

*sarcasm*

stupid thing to do really.

It's the same address they had on their website a while back. Nothing new.

I believe the keychain was produced around the Campfire Headphase era, mostly due to the logo styling used on it.

ah, yes. right you are, JR.

was just wishful thinking i guess...

lol, well done Fredd-E for putting BoC address up on WATMM!

*sarcasm*

stupid thing to do really.

It's the same address they had on their website a while back. Nothing new.

oh

Nobody really belives you any more Joyrex. I got better things to do than read such codswallop. If I could be bothered I could dredge up some real bullsit threads about roast dinners etc etc which you posted eons ago. I'd like to believe they are new and the Sandisons got them printed for Fred, not that they are some old cast offs they have knocking about in their spare drawer.

Nobody really belives you any more Joyrex. I got better things to do than read such codswallop. If I could be bothered I could dredge up some real bullsit threads about roast dinners etc etc which you posted eons ago. I'd like to believe they are new and the Sandisons got them printed for Fred, not that they are some old cast offs they have knocking about in their spare drawer.

shut up.

Erm, LOL?

Guest greenbank

the hexagon is like the ones they had sitting in the pews of the church they used in edinburgh for the geogaddi launch, i have a couple of them here somewhere. i think i remember people at the other launch/ listening things got them too.

Guest greenbank

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boards-Canada-promo-items-including-rare-turquoise-hexagon-/110810508649 i have doubles of all the boc promo stuff i own that i could find so ebay ahoy! you too can own a plastic hexagon & various other cards & stickers. If it's one of you lot that wins it then drop me a line on ebay and i'll throw in some extra warp promo stuff & an extra boc card or 2, for old times sake & cos i'm cheekily reappearing on here with borderline spam :D

(i am near broke & jobless and am trying to raise a bit to invest in starting a business, hence the sales. might let another couple of boc items go as well like the geogaddi one sided promo.)

Archived