IGNORED

Alcohol

oyster

Is there any other chemical known to mankind which causes such a drastic effect on human behavior? It's really pretty fascinating and nice. Why does alcohol cause me to tell every girl I wish to have sexual intercourse with that I wish to have sexual intercourse with her? Why? Why? Seriously...It's bizarre?

Is there any other chemical known to mankind which causes such a drastic effect on human behavior? It's really pretty fascinating and nice. Why does alcohol cause me to tell every girl I wish to have sexual intercourse with that I wish to have sexual intercourse with her? Why? Why? Seriously...It's bizarre?

because you are young and naive.

Guest viscosity

yeah unless it makes you angry and pissed off. that coupled with not giving a fly fuck about any potential repercussions and a steady rise towards absolute dependence makes it, not the greatest drug for all mankind

So booze, i've realised, is probably the ONLY reason any man has ever had sex. Even a beautiful man still looks like shit when naked and fucking. Booze kind of numbs that and allows women to be able to lie there while we molest and destroy them. I love alcohol.

So is it a bootleg barnstar of coolness? Maximus Mischief's is official...

THE POD and MAXIMUM MISCHIEFS barnstar of coolnesses are official any1 else who has 1 right now is a FAKE

anyway i dunno the pod alchohol is just dangerous thats why i stay away form it

So booze, i've realised, is probably the ONLY reason any man has ever had sex. Even a beautiful man still looks like shit when naked and fucking. Booze kind of numbs that and allows women to be able to lie there while we molest and destroy them. I love alcohol.

that sounds like drunk sex alright. TONIGHT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyFx6cnoBXY

Get out, I look like a fucking ice skater or some fucking Asian gymnast when Im fucking. I usually prefer a room with no mirror because if I catch sight of myself in the act, its game over, Im going all night.

idont drink no alcahol because i dont trust myself

i dont like wine

I think this would be a wise approach on just about anyone's part.

I actually don't enjoy having sex when any significant amount of alcohol has been consumed, because as someone has already kindly pointed out for us, drinking makes me very very stupid. It really detracts from the whole experience.

Also, the way I talked about alcohol in the original post here is pretty misleading. Though it can sometimes make me feel great, it often just makes me more miserable than ever.

Archived