IGNORED

Clark - "Iradelphic"

Guest Adam

Guest MastaN8

I could really use a pre album ep. I've really loved how solid each ep have been. Crossing fingers and hoping that we get one soon.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could really use a pre album ep. I've really loved how solid each ep have been. Crossing fingers and hoping that we get one soon.

that would be... :emotawesomepm9::w00t::yeah:

But actually I dont think so, cause the LP already comes so early. But I could imagine we don't have to wait another three years for something new. Sounds like Clark has a lot of sample material. And if I remember correctly he somewhere said that almost all his albums and eps until now were made from the same samples, when he recorded drums and amps and stuff back in his uk days.

some day clark will be in a horrible wreck that leaves him paralyzed and all you guys will feel guilty that you cursed him...

also intricate etymologies aside, probably the easiest interpretation of Com Touch is a shortening of Common Touch (if that wasn't obvious)

OH COME ON...I mean really? Banning tits wasn't enough, now people can't post completely harmless (and hilarious) shops of Clark in a wheelchair?

If any wheelchair-bound folks on watmm who are offended by this, please stand up and be counted...

It is a bit Craig, from what I've learned of him so far.

I actually don't love the new track. It's hard for me to get excited about new Clark albums after Body Riddle. I don't think they'll ever get that good again. Some people say that Totems Flare was as good, but I disagree; I've never heard anything like Body Riddle, not from before it, and not since it came out.

It'll still probably be good, though.

As a moderator of the Clark subforum I don't really see much harm with people coming up with original watmm artist related lols, as this is one of the things that brought me into this site. Just don't take it overboard. Most of this page is pictures & gifs of people in wheelchairs, people. Lets keep it somewhat on topic here, yeah?

I don't really see much harm with people coming up with original watmm artist related lols, as this is one of the things that brought me into this site. Just don't take it overboard. Most of this page is pictures & gifs of people in wheelchairs, people. Lets keep it somewhat on topic here, yeah?

Exactly, spot on :ok:

Guest viscosity

damn well im really excited for this i've just realized. fuck yeah. when does this drop?

edit: april, sweet, perfect spring album.

Archived