IGNORED

New Release Speculation Based On Facts We Have

o00o

Yeah if it's a warp album they are going to have this whole promotion thing for it, posters, website, CDs, vinyl, video, T-shirt, advertising all this has to be right, me thinks RDJ wants to get this right because its going to be so mass produced.

RDJ millionare? For sure. Piracy was a lot less rampant in the 90s before mp3/burners/broadband went mainstream, combine that with radio, tv, gigs and whatever else I would guess he is near 5+ million mark.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Times change. What makes you think he's still in the money after all these years. A divorce, world wide financial crisis, piracy and the entire music industry in shambles. Living costs money. Being a millionaire once doesn't guarantee anything towards the future.

I doubt RDJ has money issues. He isn't Michaell Carroll for christ's sake. Also, it was rumored that Analord was a gift to GWC to celebrate the birth of his child. I have no idea if this is true or not. If it is though it means that he doesn't want for much of anything.

SNN1525Z_280_372112a.jpg

albums don't make money anymore, it's really up to musicians to release stuff. if rdj needs money he just plays gigs. he can do that because he's well known enough to not need anything to promote. once gigs dry out and he'll need money then he'll release something to build up interest in gigs again. but i really doubt there will ever be a shortage of places willing to book rdj.

Perhaps, but that doesn't mean he's still a millionaire. Perhaps he's got enough to live of his current income. And seeing his hippy style of living i wouldn't be surprised he doesnt need lots of cash. If he was smart he paid off his alimentation right at the divorce (funded by selling his bank)

Guest homo detritus

His gonna wait for the right moment, then his gonna release, and the universe will explode! Or he wont, and well all be good either way.

Now Im not even gonna have another peek in here, it makes my armpits sweat.

here's an idea that would be more likely to happen than aphex releasing a new album-

we all put our minds together and figure out a way to travel between alternate dimensions, then find one where the aphex who occupies that dimension actually puts out albums.

or, i guess we could just find all the aphexs who's discography happened to be different from ours, but of similar quality.

and maybe,

just maaaybe...

in one of those other dimensions, ghostbusters 2 was actually good. so we grab that too.

but probably in none of the infinite dimensions are the matrix sequels worth a shit.

EDIT- i just realized that that's how you really know when something just SUCKS. when across all of the infinite dimensions, it is always shitty. colonel sanders is probably in all of the infinite matrix 2s out there. but WHY? WHY IS HE IN THERE?!

ghostbusters 2? i think you've been watching way to many clips from the current CPAC conference. Obama-drama and the white marshmallow man coming to washington....

* rolleyes*

ghostbusters 2? i think you've been watching way to many clips from the current CPAC conference. Obama-drama and the white marshmallow man coming to washington....

* rolleyes*

no

i just saw ghostbusters 2 on tv yesterday and remembered how dissapointing it is compared to part 1.

and uh, marshmallow man was in ghostbusters 1 dude

lol

all i know is part 1 dude.

because part 2 was a POS

dont get me wrong, some of the jokes are funny. some of the ideas in it are funny but probably shouldn't have actually been put into the movie (like ray and winston doing kids' birthday parties? come on that's just going too far). the special effects are probably at least as good as in 1. but for me the fact that the whole premise is that for the 2nd time the ghostbusters have to fight a god who was worshipped by an ancient cult, just makes it a perfect example of why sequels have always been known to be inferior. they should have come up with some other concept involving ghosts. not do the same exact thing, which was safe financially, but not very creative.

Guest homo detritus

here's an idea that would be more likely to happen than aphex releasing a new album-

we all put our minds together and figure out a way to travel between alternate dimensions, then find one where the aphex who occupies that dimension actually puts out albums.

or, i guess we could just find all the aphexs who's discography happened to be different from ours, but of similar quality.

and maybe,

just maaaybe...

in one of those other dimensions, ghostbusters 2 was actually good. so we grab that too.

but probably in none of the infinite dimensions are the matrix sequels worth a shit.

EDIT- i just realized that that's how you really know when something just SUCKS. when across all of the infinite dimensions, it is always shitty. colonel sanders is probably in all of the infinite matrix 2s out there. but WHY? WHY IS HE IN THERE?!

Flol, funny man. No pun intended.

Archived