IGNORED

New Release Speculation Based On Facts We Have

o00o

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or reaps more sales, be the ultimate troll move. But as that artist name is on the same label as BoC i don't think warp accounting would allow it.

Well, I mostly meant that they would measure by the sales

Since this thread has been going severely off topic for quite some time now, anyone care to chime in with something noteworthy? Anyone??

I think this thread should definitely stay, regardless of new information or not, just that it would be nice if we could mostly stay on topic..

Maybe someone could compile a timeline of all of the speculative information at hand so far? It would take some time, and deep digging, but it would be nice to recap what we have.

Maybe even theories of what rdj is up to musically... Steinvord... The Tuss.. Warp... maybe about who these assumingly fake afx tracks appearing on youtube... or more speculation on these unreleased tracks played by aphex (metz, manchester, etc)...

what do all of these things mean?

also, does anyone think that if he were to release something new, that it's likely that it would be an analogue bubblebath version (like 6, for example), or maybe even Polygon Window (surfing on sawtooth (or triangle) waves, anyone?) .. maybe he'll release music under other aliases we don't know about (maybe he's already doing that)...

I'm utterly bored and anxious at work as you all can tell. and im utterly fantasizing about a new aphex twin release. seeing all this boc drama is making me think this should be happening over here in this forum as well :/

I still remember how excited I was when drukqs first came out. i wrote a review of it in my high school newspaper haha. i should dig that up and post it. nostalgia wow. im really scraping the bottom of the barrel here..

we all are and have been for quite some time.

so what's the deal, how do you all find out the latest aphex chatter aside from warp/pitchfork and from joyrex's posts.. do you all have google alerts for when the aphex twin phrase comes up on Google?

- Thanks for reading the best/most informative post ever

i'm blaming aphex twin.

i heard he has made about 6 cryptic riddles that, if decoded by hardcore fans, will reveal details about the next album but he doesn't feel like showing them

bahahah

There are so many crazy fucks out there--if you get any level of notoriety beyond the mundane, you're bound to get some death threat, I reckon. Don't get me wrong: I fully recognize that the proportion of crazy fucks to typical people is really small, but all it takes is one to ruin your day.

fer real.. just ask John Lennon

John, had any bad experiences with fans?

...John?

Some strange part of me wonders if there's a part of us that is attracted to the lackthereof rdj news/releases for so long.. I think it almost makes us want his music even more, the more we wait. Maybe we're so used to this "depression" that it feeds us.

We're Aphex Twin depression addicts lol

Some strange part of me wonders if there's a part of us that is attracted to the lackthereof rdj news/releases for so long.. I think it almost makes us want his music even more, the more we wait. Maybe we're so used to this "depression" that it feeds us.

We're Aphex Twin depression addicts lol

I don't want it any more or less. Certainly doesn't make me depressed. I just visit this thread cause it's one of those long term active places that's always got the same question open, and as you age you tend from time to time to go over the same ground with friends, so it might as well have a single thread. bless it .. ;-]

Archived