IGNORED

Mark Wahlberg: I could have prevented 9/11

data

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if this is his way of passive aggressively coming out as a 9/11 truther, he's an even bigger pussy than i thought

there is also no doubt in my mind he was molested like a slave during Roman times for Caligula, just look at how sexy/young he looks with the ripped abs in those jeans and backwards ballcap in his teens, he is super fuckable (in a pedo way)

no offense data but this is way old news

I thought he was great in Boogie Nights, Three Kings, and I Heart Huckabees (probably a couple more that I've forgotten). Then around the time of the Happening he seemed to get lame/self-important (see for ref: The Boxer). Haven't liked him in anything for a while.

He really should just be a comedic actor. Him being serious makes no sense whatsoever.

and yeah this 100%

He was also really good in "the Big Hit" and he was good in "the Departed".

lol I fucking love mark wahlberg because he is an out of control boston mook. I guess I'm alone. Of all the actors of similar celebrity, I can think of few who disappointed me less in films I would actually care to watch. (i.e. not The Happening)

Friend of a friend and his wife met Mark Wahlberg in a supermarket once

They stopped and chatted and were like "Hey are you Mark Wahlberg I love your movies blah blah blah" and then they talked to him for like 10 minutes then they had to go because they were in a hurry or something

But he wouldn't let them leave and he kept trying to talk to them about his movies and stuff and eventually they had to just start walking and be like "Yeah well we really have to go but it was nice meeting you" as he halfway chased them out the supermarket door

this story is deliciously cringeworthy.

I was just reading the "dopesick" episode in Infinite Jest (the one narrated by yrstruly, a white Boston street kid, the kind who actually says "pissa") and I was thinking this is the only role Marky Mark can play properly. Someone make an IJ movie and cast Mary Mark as yrstruly and then push him into method acting and get him to OD and then shelve the movie indefinitely, please.

there is also no doubt in my mind he was molested like a slave during Roman times for Caligula, just look at how sexy/young he looks with the ripped abs in those jeans and backwards ballcap in his teens, he is super fuckable (in a pedo way)

lol

He was actually ok in the Departed, but his accent seems off, like he's afraid his years of suckling H-wood's teat has robbed him of the lowerclass edge in his Boston accent, and he's, like, hypercorrecting to sound worse.

The accents in that movie were almost as bad as all the affected, tin-eared Gloucesterisms in the Perfect Storm. Granted, the Departed was not a shit movie, and TPS was.

Real Boston mooks don't talk, anyway, they just piss on a wall and then slim jim your car but fail to unlock your car until you're a few feet away and then chicken out and run away and you can hear them yelling* something racist re: black people as they recede into the distance, apparently killing two birds with one stone by (a) deflecting blame away from said mook and toward some mythical black person and (b) getting to scratch that itch most mooks have 37 times daily to say yell something racist.

* So they yell, not talk. I've never heard a mook's indoor voice.

Guest viscosity

http://en.wikipedia...._and_conviction

I have no doubts this guy would have torn their limbs off with the fold down meal trays.

the fucked up thing is that my ex had a crush on this celebrity. she was the outspoken black female type.. (pretty nice girl though) I wonder if she knew anything about his racial background

Archived