IGNORED

what cigarette brands do you smoke watmm

schlucharski

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I alternate between Camel Turkish Golds, Pall Mall reds the tall ones (these are the cheapest) , and American Spirit BLACKs (these are the most expensive) . Smoking is really bad for you though .

BTW I smoke about a pack every three days.

I don't smoke, but when I was in Japan in 2003, I smoked these...

5624602017_35db1ccf29_z.jpg

I liked that they came in a tiny pack.

FYI, smoking is going to kill all of you geniuses. lol.

I don't smoke, but when I was in Japan in 2003, I smoked these...

5624602017_35db1ccf29_z.jpg

I liked that they came in a tiny pack.

FYI, smoking is going to kill all of you geniuses. lol.

They do those in menthol now here. I smoke them on occasion. Also, since the tax increase, a single pack costs Y220!

I never smoked cigarettes with any regularity (I mean, there were serious binges but I didn't become brand attached). I used to rock the occasional Phillies Blunt, though.

Phillies%20Blunt%20C-5.jpg

It was delightfully obnoxious.

When I did smoke cigs I started to scare myself with how much I wanted to continue smoking cigs, and I'd just smoke whatever in "social situations," which pretty much extended way beyond the actual social situation. Fucking brutal shit. The blunts were too offensive to become addictive.

Guest dese manz hatin

i used to smoke these but they banned them D:::::

pink-dreams-cigarettes-profile.jpg

I had one of those once. They are as gross as they look.

lol, true. a friend of mine smokes these once in a while and she once wasn't let into a club because the bouncers didn't believe they were cigarettes and not "something nasty".

not saying she didn't deserve it.

Guest disparaissant

i caved and picked up a pack of parliament menthol lights

oh nicotine

i have missed you so

i will quit after finals or this episode ends i promise ha ha ha

Guest kokeboka

I used to smoke blue Drum when I did roll-ups. I'm now smoking a lot of hookah, cherry flavoured. Lasts for ages and doesn't stink up the house.

Guest disparaissant

i caved and picked up a pack of parliament menthol lights

still allowed to call them 'lights' in US of A? can't do that here cos it suggests they're less harmful.

no i just still do i guess

most brands switched to some other word like "mellow" or whatever.

parliament just says "menthol" but there is white/green pack menthol (formerly lights) and green/darker green/silver pack menthol (regular)

I alternate between Camel Turkish Golds, Pall Mall reds the tall ones (these are the cheapest) , and American Spirit BLACKs (these are the most expensive) . Smoking is really bad for you though .

BTW I smoke about a pack every three days.

I've switched the Camel Turkish Golds with Camel Turkish Royals because I thought Camel Turkish Golds were the full strength but it turns out the Camel Turkish Royals are the full strength and the Camel Turkish Golds are a kind of medium strength .

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I really dig Camel Crush and I never pop the menthol ball, they are just so smooth but still feel like I'm getting my fix. When I get allergies or my throat is sore from singing or anything, it seems like any other cigs but Camel Crush leave a disgusting taste in my throat. I've smoked just about every non-menthol brand and make at some point each a bit.I was doing really good at not smoking, for the last 3 months I was at about bummed cig a week. My friend pretty well gave me an offer I couldnt refuse in taking an epic free road trip to Portland and I couldn't help but buy a pack. I will definitely quit smoking regularly soon again, hopfully it will be a longer sabatical next time.

yeah, camel crushes are so fresh. too bad they're pricey as hell. i'd rather get american spirits if i'm layin' down the extra dough. pall malls are my back-up when i don't feel like spending too much money on my bad habits.

Archived