IGNORED

All Dead Mormons Are Now Gay

triachus

Guest disparaissant

i just converted my dead gramma who wouldnt talk to me after she found out

does that make me a bad person?

i don't care.

Guest disparaissant

Is mormon not the same as protestant only you have to be more boring?

kind of?

but they also baptise by proxy for dead people

and they also believe that you can BECOME A GOD if you are really good (and white and male)

and they also believe that god lives on a planet called Kolob

and they also believe that black people have the curse of cain, and that darker skin = further from god

and some other really whacky shit

a more hilarious website would be about how after John Smith got kicked out of the freemasons he started a religion completely copying every single aesthetic and ritualistic aspect of it down to the outfits and temple designs

kind of?

and they also believe that you can BECOME A GOD if you are really good (and white and male)

and they also believe that black people have the curse of cain, and that darker skin = further from god

KOBOL

Kolob is also the inspiration for the planet Kobol within the Battlestar Galactica universe, created by Glen A. Larson, a Mormon.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I knew there was something off about that show.

kind of?

also

Jesus lived in America!

This religion is just Bible fan-fiction gone wrong.

Kolob is also the inspiration for the planet Kobol within the Battlestar Galactica universe, created by Glen A. Larson, a Mormon.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

the whole god and angels thing didn't tip you off, huh?

the whole god and angels thing didn't tip you off, huh?

The whole point of the original series, which was horrible, was space mormons.

I kept wanting the new series to subvert that a bit more, but Glen Larson had some litigious hooks in the production, even if he wasn't directly involved.

a more hilarious website would be about how after John Smith got kicked out of the freemasons he started a religion completely copying every single aesthetic and ritualistic aspect of it down to the outfits and temple designs

oh that's my tumblr!

Archived