IGNORED

today is gay day

Salvatorin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all honesty, the new version of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is the fucking best. That show makes me happier than anything else. It’s full of positivity and I want to marry Jonathan van Ness.

Many years ago I used to work in a pub, and the tradition in the kitchen was that every Friday was Gay Day.

Which gave the bunch of chavs, ex convicts and hard as fuck Polish men that worked there the green light to all slap and squeeze eachothers arses, blow kisses at everyone, suggestively manhandle all the dick shaped foods etc.

Great times. Sometimes I miss it

Actual Gay watmm here. I have always felt some cognitive dissonance with Gay popular culture though, no surprise I suppose considering I post in an IDM forum in 2018 :p

That being said I love a good drag show; Ru Paul's Drag Race is top-tier television!

I am particularly fascinated with the LGBT acronym itself, in particular the most PC, all-inclusive incarnation of it:

Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer & Questioning Intersex Asexual & Ally Pansexual

Given the inclusivity clause of the acronym I think even more facets of the prism of Human sexuality could be added making it even more unwieldy! LGBTQQIAAP2SBFSBOUISFONCSUIOFHIIIIIIIPSPAE28347 anyone?

Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer & Questioning Intersex Asexual & Ally Pansexual

Given the inclusivity clause of the acronym I think even more facets of the prism of Human sexuality could be added making it even more unwieldy! LGBTQQIAAP2SBFSBOUISFONCSUIOFHIIIIIIIPSPAE28347 anyone?

Has a long way to go before it can compete with Furcode in terms of sheer verbosity.

Archived