IGNORED

members you naturally tend to associate with one another

vertsk8er419

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I confuse nobody for nobody. In fact I find this thread to be strange.

I'm happy that nobody confuses me with anybody though.

Franklin = elliotjking... = kaini = Pennywise = VerticalHold = Ganus = Couch =Kokoon

I don't think it's about confusion, just which members seem to be similar. Not sure how I'm The Sun though sup.gif

Good thread, would read again, jots it down.

GORDO = Dr. Lopez

is this just cause we have spanish sounding names??? hurr durr

it's actually because you both had similarly themed avatars during the world cup. i hadn't made the spanish connection until you mentioned it actually

verticalhold = goffer

chimera slot mom = keltoi

zazen = tauboo

atop = hautlle

enter = halisray

gaarg = babar/baarb = gagar (plus the cousin thing)

could you explain?

i did; your names are similarly symmetrical, and i recall one of you guys saying you were cousins a while back, maybe it was jokingly, but the association is still there.

and take these associations as you will. as op i had no malicious intent in making this thread, i just thought it would be interesting to see what members you guys naturally tend to associate with one another and appreciate how these associations differ between each individual, and also how obvious they are; the more subtle/automatic/unexplainable the association, the better.

and yes, it's quite dildos that i would find this interesting in the slightest

validated, carry on

chimera slot mom = keltoi

I take it as a compliment.

:beer: seems i'm associated with only stand-up guys so i can only take that as compliment too i guess.

me too. I get confused with 2 of my favorite posters here? I'm glad to be mistaken with such gentlemen.

Sirch and Promo

Awepittance and Oscillik

Sounds accurate.

seems accurate, but oscillik is straight edge isn't he? while awepittance takes psychedelics and so on

either you don't know me, or you have no idea what being straight edge means.

i understand you're not actually a part of the straight-edge punk counterculture, but if i recall correctly you do refrain from using any mind-altering substances, am i wrong? straight-edge is just my blanket term for anyone not into mind-altering substances, jeeze

xxx and rambo

chassis and jules

iep and yek

xxx and rambo?

XXX AND RAMBO?

How the fudgement do we give off a similar vibe?

xxx writes 2000 essays about the subtleties of body language shared between a priest and an in-the-closet police officer he has just observed in a pharmacy and i'm an idiot. No similarities whatsoever.

Archived