IGNORED

members you naturally tend to associate with one another

vertsk8er419

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chimera slot mom = keltoi
I take it as a compliment.
:beer: seems i'm associated with only stand-up guys so i can only take that as compliment too i guess.
me too. I get confused with 2 of my favorite posters here? I'm glad to be mistaken with such gentlemen.

:beer: :caduceus wine toast: :manly hug:

Dr Lopez and Sweepstakes, purely because of avatar similarities. However I don't know Sweepstakes all that well, but I do have a gay WATMM boner for Lopez. ur titz r stunnahz 2k11

wtf happened to yegg

and thanksomuch

not enough coochies on watmm

i'm fairly convinced thanksomuch died and won't be convinced until a mod tells me otherwise :cry: :cry: :cry:

isn't she like, raising kaen's kid or something?

troon - ET

You know, further than mistaking users for another user, this thread has made me realize i tend to just assume that most posters on WATMM are male.. I know there are a few women who post on this site, but probably more than I realize.

Sirch and Promo

Awepittance and Oscillik

Sounds accurate.

seems accurate, but oscillik is straight edge isn't he? while awepittance takes psychedelics and so on

either you don't know me, or you have no idea what being straight edge means.

i understand you're not actually a part of the straight-edge punk counterculture, but if i recall correctly you do refrain from using any mind-altering substances, am i wrong? straight-edge is just my blanket term for anyone not into mind-altering substances, jeeze

Sorry man, I have kind of a knee-jerk reaction to being referred to as Straight Edge. Weirdly, it's only ever people from the US that ever make that stereotypical connotation.

I DO NOT FIT INTO YOUR SQUARE-PEG HOLES, USA

:cisfor:

Anyway, yeah. I don't do recreational drugs, but I'm certainly not straight edge. I do occasionally drink, although it's mostly a waste of money to me.

Oscillik you should do more drugs. Might make you less of an insufferable CUNT

..or maybe he should stop sniffing vinyl.

he can tell if something is techno or house just by smelling the grooves.

Oscillik you should do more drugs. Might make you less of an insufferable CUNT

..or maybe he should stop sniffing vinyl.

he can tell if something is techno or house just by smelling the grooves.

i thought only mike p was able to do that

Archived