IGNORED

Burial - Street Halo/Kindred ep

beerwolf

In Japan. I presume this is a europe/US thing?

You will have to excuse me, as I am off work on very strong painkillers, so I could be wrong....

Maybe I should of kept quiet, I thought this was a UK release, as the Japs have had this ep for a while. Like I said I'm a bit spaced at the mo.

Mods exterminate thread if it's nonsense.

One-off repressing of the limited CD compiling both of Burial’s ‘Steet Halo’ and ‘Kindred’ EPs, originally produced exclusively for the Japanese domestic market. All six tracks in their full length versions, totalling 50 minutes of music not previously available on CD, packaged in full size jewel case with Japanese obi-strip overlay.

Please note, there will only be a single production run of this release, the quantity to be determined by advance demand, so preorders are essential.

Very confusing, but it sounds like they are doing one more pressing of the CD version specifically for export from Japan? I guess? I mean Cargo is a UK site. I dunno, what's the point of making something limited SLIGHTLY less limited but still really limited? I wish they'd just press a bazillion of these old-school music industry style.

Still, I wanted the JPN CD of this a lot. Sheesh, probably will preorder?

I like the flow of listening to these 6 songs in order, although admittedly I over listened to Street Halo.

I like the flow of listening to these 6 songs in order, although admittedly I over listened to Street Halo.

Me too, I also stick the MA remixes in there as well.

Guest ansgaria

Great. I haven't listened to my copy of 'Steet Halo' since I first got due to all that business with side a being completely distorted what not.

I am going to flip if I find out that it's actually supposed to sound like that, since I left it to gather dust due to the fact that I thought it was a bad pressing.

Bought, I am gonna be broke this month, but at least I'll have a lot of great music and be seeing some awesome shows. You only live once, worth it.

Guest sljiva

Funny that every single online store has this one for preorder, although Cargo website says:

"Please note, there will only be a single production run of this release, the quantity to be determined by advance demand, so preorders are essential."

• 2 weeks later...

Bleep website:-

"we will be getting a handful of imports of this CD."

Every fuckn' website in the world is getting a "handful of imports of this CD", I would imagine the release is a lot less limited than they are leading us to believe. For the Japanese domestic market, I wonder how many 1000s of copies a normal run of something like this would be?

Maybe they are only giving each of those distributors 20 copies to sell? 100? I guess there needs to be some standard definition of "limited" (500? 1000? 5000?)

Nah, you're right. Pretty underhanded thing to do if you ask me.

Archived