Please select one  

112 members have voted

1. 1. 1

• Terraforming planets
    • Incomplete Skyscrapers

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think i could roll with whichever one wins, just about.

It would be interesting to see who has voted in each round to get these 2 to the final, and how many of those voters will be submitting for the compilation...

fucking SPACE STATIONS!!!!!!!!

what???

oh yeah, fucking TERRAFORMING!!!!!

call this shit, worst idm tourny

what happens if they both get the same amount of votes? it's 43 to 43 now

half-finished terraformed planets

Terraforming a planet with incomplete skyscrapers designed by a socially awkward and uncomfortable dude with Autism whose hobby it is to breed slime molds in quantum foam in a factory at night (as drawn by gaarg).

Terraforming a planet with incomplete skyscrapers designed by a socially awkward and uncomfortable dude with Autism whose hobby it is to breed slime molds in quantum foam in a factory at night (as drawn by gaarg).

:cisfor:

what happens if they both get the same amount of votes? it's 43 to 43 now

half-finished terraformed planets

and then I'll comment on it, objectively, or subjectively. Whichever the skrillex fans from the skrillex forum want.

Really, skyscrapers are awesome. Terraforming planets is the stuff of cheesy 60s sci fi movies, musique concrete at best. Maybe even classical.

Don't be hatin on musique concrete. Watch yo' self.

Really, skyscrapers are awesome. Terraforming planets is the stuff of cheesy 60s sci fi movies, musique concrete at best. Maybe even classical.

I love musique concrete, but it's not IDM. Influenced it, sure, but not the same thing.

I love musique concrete, but it's not IDM. Influenced it, sure, but not the same thing.

It's like IDM's older sibling that was more of an art student before computers developed, but they still don't really like the idea of using Corel to do shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AodoajGhL6g

Archived