IGNORED

Incomplete Skyscrapers are the Most IDM!

Root5

so really, you guys are into drawings and photos of architecture (in this case, skyscrapers) rather than the actual incomplete skyscraper itself.

(null)

I missed the final vote because I was at the SoundCloud summit and didn't bother to visit watmm on my phone. :/

Oh well. Still pretty rad.

it was the better choice but this was the least idm most idm tourny

You think that "black holes" is better?

dunno what you're getting at but let me just state that black holes can be any amount of mass compressed beyond its Schwarzchild radius.

there's drills - as in drill and bass

sanders - as in what aphex twin DJs with

cement mixers - like mixers

cranes - like desk lamps, idm is often made at computer desks

and that's just the building site, get the skyscraper involved and there's loads of idm

lol

for the model of tatlin's tower, which itself was made entirely of wood, they had a little boy on a stationary bike power the rotating cubes inside the frame.

They paraded this model of machine age technology around St. Petersburg. Pulled by horses. Oh soviet russia and your hilarious ironies.

results aside, I do want to say that root5 deserves a lot of credit for running the show this year. good job dude.

this.

and i'm sure even the nay sayers can overcome their feelings after seeing tatlin's tower.

Archived