IGNORED

Spooky - Found Sound

Mindphaser

Ah, I was actually just listening to this a few days back!

Big fan. How are the other Spooky albums in comparison? It seems like this is the least appreciated Spooky album.... which probably means it's the best one.

Wow, I had always listened to DJ Spooky (the illbient guy) and only been aware of Spooky thanks to discogs and allmusic.com back in the day, assuming it was a decent house outfit. Had no idea they released this! Underrated indeed, thanks for sharing it.

Ah, I was actually just listening to this a few days back!

Big fan. How are the other Spooky albums in comparison? It seems like this is the least appreciated Spooky album.... which probably means it's the best one.

I`ve only heard/got Gargantuan and even though it`s different[mainly Progressive House but there`s also some atmospheric electronic/ambient tracks]it`s still one of the classic albums from that genre and era.

Anyway, glad to see there`s a few fans of this forgotton classic.

Yeah Gargantuan is basically the entire sound Sasha based his career on (and used Charlie May to produce all of his music)

More Spooky to pick up in the "Found Sound" Vein:

The Bamboo, Clank, Stereo, Fingerbobs, and Shunt Eps.

After that it is back to Progressive House stuff for them.

• 3 years later...

Archived