IGNORED

Kraftwerk - TBA

Redruth

I got the 2009 re-master of 'The Catalogue' for my birthday last month. I'm just working my way throughout, having never heard Kraftwerk properly before. Currently on The Man-Machine and absolutely loving it. Amazing how much you can hear the influence today's electronic music, even now.

Yeah, I've been told that's the best one. I'm looking forward to hearing it. Just waiting for the right moment to have it on my proper headphones or main speakers.

It's interesting hearing the gradual progression and increase in musicality as the technology improves and as the albums go on. The Man-Machine is certainly my favourite so far, although I think I prefer Radioactivity over Trans-Europe Express, despite it being a bit rougher around the edges. I also enjoy Autobahn for how experimental it is. Certainly, each album offers something different so far and I'm enjoying them purely for the music as much as I am as a history lesson.

Archived