IGNORED

Methyl Orange LP - 2x12"

Joyrex

6 hours ago, elcid4 said:

Presuming this would include the Rome track... right? This thread needs a hell of a lot more attention.

Also, probably these two:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Uros said:

As far as I'm concerned, it's always been all about that one. Seriously, one of my all time favorite.

In Tom's Warp 20 Sheffield set, the way he blends it with the Rome track drives me insane.

Remember when it was thrown into a so called Analord 10 leak, along with another acid SP banger ? Not that I was any disappointed when Fenix Funk and XMD5A got released instead, but fuck me that track is beyond amazing.

I think I've been slightly lost for words since reading this thread. Maybe I'm just dreaming this and that Mister Jenkinson is finally going to unleash the most potent and deadly of his IDM Beast Missiles is just a figment of my imagination? 

Ahhh yes this must be a dream.....

15 hours ago, psn said:

And the god damn opening track, pure magic.

This track has been stuck in my head on a permanent loop since I first heard it. Over 10 yrs now. My wife knows it purely from me humming it

• Like 2

Celebrations! (it's obviously not a dream!)

Pleased as punch if this gets released, I actually thought I may be dead by the time they finally saw the light of day (not joking) (high possibility of cocaine induced heart attack when they were played around the time of Warp 20)  

Nowadays of course I'm fighting fit and fresh as a daisy and these are true sonic beasts of leviathan proportions!

Release the sonic krakens!!! 

(please)

Edited by beerwolf

the midnight sun, super expensive alcohol, zero imported drugs and a diet of Omega 3 fish oils for breakfast, lunch and dinner is frying your brain

that's what

Edited by beerwolf

37 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

the midnight sun, super expensive alcohol, zero imported drugs and a diet of Omega 3 fish oils for breakfast, lunch and dinner is frying your brain

that's what

there is zero proof that fish supplements do any good. fish from actual fish is another story.. possibly. 

also, a large amount of fish oil supplements are spoiled.. the fish oil is bad and as a result causes a toxic like reaction to cells in the body.  it's a totally unregulated market with zero standards.. 

here's a good doc about supplements in the USA. they go deep on fish oil. 

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/supplements-and-safety/

lol.. didn't see what thread i posted in. free fish oil w/every purchase of this digital vinyl cassette

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3