IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

Ha well I lost about 15-20 pounds last month due to school stress and being dumped so I'm using this thread to get me back on track to pleasantly plump. 5c426826-c5c0-06c2.jpg

Had the burger with the bacon and truffle egg salad. Was pretty good.

Edited by dr lopez

I love thinking about the flavor combination, but at some point, the Americanization of burger topping just makes it a waste to pay for the beef, especially when all you can taste is salt, sauce and runny egg yolk.

I want my burger classic: lettuce, tomato, onions, mayo and maybe some cheddar. That's it!

Guest disparaissant

IMG112-553x415.jpg

the MARY BURGER from hamburger mary's, which is like this weird super SUPER gay hamburger chain. they bring your check in a high heeled shoe ffs.

like, seriously super gay (i guess it is owned by a lesbian couple)

anyway i went to a gallery opening and it was awful so me and 3 friends ditched and decided to get food and ended up at hamburger mary's during a drag show which was followed by karaoke so we got to see a bunch of drag queens and then make fun of people singing awful songs at karaoke. like seriously, who the fuck thinks its a good idea to sing "someone like you" by adele? especially when they're a half note flat the whole time. it's just a terrible, sad song and singing it badly just makes it the worst. also bennie and the fucking jets.

ANYWAY the burger is a black bean burger made in house and its fucking good.

Edited by disparaissant

if lesbians like checks in high heeled shoes, why wouldn't straight males like it too? i like the sound of it...it sounds good to me

edit: heeled

Edited by tauboo

Guest disparaissant

man who wouldn't like getting their check in a high heeled shoe? it's kind of cool. but the whole restaurant is totally gay-camp themed, they show old episodes of the golden girls on tv screens and half their food has like really obvious sexual double entendres for names. and the hostess was a drag queen with like, totally 50s diner inspired hair and garish makeup. it's a pretty surreal place to get a burger.

the only downside to the night was that we were seated right next to the most obnoxious bachelorette party and the bachelorette in question had on an alice band with light up dicks on it that flashed incessantly

i watched the golden girls loads when i was a kid. i'm basically gay but i'm a heterosexual man at the same time

Guest disparaissant

a lot of the most stereotypically queer people i know are totally straight, so that is unsurprising.

I would post a picture of the Oporto burger I ate lastnight but they just don't look even 1/10 as good as they taste. I'm not one for visual stimulation when it comes to burgers. Just make it flat enough to get in my mouth without having to compress/dissect it.

chips with curry sauce from a british cheapass kebab shop is one of the most aesthetically unpleasing foods known to man

I don't even fucking know what the fuck is this chips with curry sauce, what the FUCK

I love thinking about the flavor combination, but at some point, the Americanization of burger topping just makes it a waste to pay for the beef, especially when all you can taste is salt, sauce and runny egg yolk.

I want my burger classic: lettuce, tomato, onions, mayo and maybe some cheddar. That's it!

encey knows the score! :double icecream cone:

i watched the golden girls loads when i was a kid. i'm basically gay but i'm a heterosexual man at the same time

I also watched a lot of golden girls when I was young. I might as well be gay, I've become flamboyant as fuck lately (I don't care). And I probably have sex with women about as often as the average gay guy does anyway. *in before Enter a new display name replies with 'Zole'*

Edited by modey

I just got an "ox sandwich" and the waiter delivered it to me completely raw. Is that a thing in the Netherlands? Or did the cook just forget to finish the dish? I ate it anyway. I hope I don't die.

Photo%20Jun%2002%2C%203%2013%2028%20PM.jpg

fuck upside down i don't know how to rotate it

Edited by dr lopez

that stuff looks tasty. cheesy chips? fuck yeah. needs a bit more cheese though.

and that egg should be poached, imo.

or is it a blobbly looking poached egg?

nah

ah with parmesan and garlic. that's probably an alright amount of cheese then. nice. yeah i'd prefer that with a poached egg to just have the egg flavour and not the oily.. (personal preference innit)

the counter in pasadena:

vozIA.jpg

pwBJX.jpg

8fyxm.jpg

Now here's a guy after me own heart.

Counters popping up all over SoCal now!

Edited by baph

I just got an "ox sandwich" and the waiter delivered it to me completely raw. Is that a thing in the Netherlands? Or did the cook just forget to finish the dish? I ate it anyway. I hope I don't die.

Photo%20Jun%2002%2C%203%2013%2028%20PM.jpg

fuck upside down i don't know how to rotate it

dude. OSSEWORST. raw beef (shank, grounded). and then, amsterdam-style, smoked for a short time. this some fancy shit

bread-osseworst-saltpepper-egg, it's why we so strong, oblong, upper longer than an uppercut (digestin)

Edited by iep

Damn... Those last few are tasty looking even though I'm quite not sure what to think of the egg in the burger. But it looks tasty!

94b2bfe0b0f711e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg

I grilled some chicken chipotle burgers today... They were pretty good!

Damn... Those last few are tasty looking even though I'm quite not sure what to think of the egg in the burger. But it looks tasty!

94b2bfe0b0f711e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg

I grilled some chicken chipotle burgers today... They were pretty good!

looks as big as your kid!